• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We should help OKC... and ourselves.

Diesel

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Want to move this to a bet thread ? Come up with a non-financial bet - AHF] Carmelo never puts on a Hawks jersey.

???  He doesn't need to.  The focus of the post was to get rid of Dennis and make room for next years' free agency.   That's with or without a buyout.   Why So Sensitive??

14 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Want to move this to a bet thread ? [Come up with a non-financial bet - AHF] that Carmelo never puts on a Hawks jersey.

This kid don’t F around I like it!

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ohhh snap!  Get 'im, EzR.

Put up or shut-up time, @Diesel

Hell ya! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Diesel said:

???  He doesn't need to.  The focus of the post was to get rid of Dennis and make room for next years' free agency.   That's with or without a buyout.   Why So Sensitive??

Not sensitive. Just trying to make a quick & easy dub. 

1 minute ago, EazyRoc said:

Not sensitive. Just trying to make a quick & easy dub. 

Go on wicha bad self. First you wanna make a quick and easy dub next thing you know you meetin him behind a 711 after school in anytiwn USA ..

44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

In the end, Rasheed Wallace will have played more games than Melo in a Hawks uni if this thing happens. Just sayin.

You found some math those GT guys can understand there guy. 1 vs 0.

• Premium Member

What does it say about Melo that the Hawks are going to pay him not to play?  And what should we interpret about the Hawks plans for the coming season that they would rather lose than win a few more games with Melo.

1 minute ago, NineOhTheRino said:

What does it say about Melo that the Hawks are going to pay him not to play?  And what should we interpret about the Hawks plans for the coming season that they would rather lose than win a few more games with Melo.

I think it says that Schlenk would rather amputated his own thumb than have Melo in that locker room.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I think it says that Schlenk would rather amputated his own thumb than have Melo in that locker room.

And we plan to suck this year.  Neither of those pieces of information should come as a surprise.  Next year is the earliest for us to start making significant movement in the W/L columns, IMO.

• Premium Member

Exactly!

with this move, Schlenk has opened up enough cap space for 2 FA to walk in together next offseason into a situation where Trae had 2018-2019 to develop under a veteran PG with no locker room distractions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

And we plan to suck this year.  Neither of those pieces of information should come as a surprise.  Next year is the earliest for us to start making significant movement in the W/L columns, IMO.

Yup!

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

A few years from now Melo will be killing the competition on the court at HORSE and not have a clue how he got there in the first place.

Yup!

3 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Exactly!

with this move, Schlenk has opened up enough cap space for 2 FA to walk in together next offseason into a situation where Trae had 2018-2019 to develop under a veteran PG with no locker room distractions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup!