• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schlenksanity! Lin to the Hawks...for what?

lethalweapon3

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Oh hell no.  Not in the A-Trae-L

:battingeyelashes:

Doesn't Trae-T-L have more 'ring' to it?

11 minutes ago, AHF said:

Apparently we are still taping stuff in Atlanta.  Woj just released this transcript:

Thas some good stuff.  Did you steal it from someone funny?  Ohhhhh

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

WAIIIITTTTTT.. @DS17Fanboy DON’T LEEEEAAAVVVEEE... I know it’s hard to say this to you but..

I don’t think I cherished you guys (Dennis and his superfan DS) as much as I should have and now we have brinks trucks full of Lin fans coming....I don’t know how to say this so I’ll put it in song..

Heh, pretty dure DS won't be seeing this post for a while.  I think his visa got revoked.

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

What asset was Schlenk able to get for Belinelli?

Preach.  Also agree that Slink is excelling as a director of scouting.  Not so much as director of GMing.

• Like 4

Just now, KB21 said:

Yep.  Schlenk is proving to be an excellent director of scouting.  There is more involved with being a GM than scouting though, and right now, he's beyond terrible at every other aspect of being a GM.

Yeah he should prolly let someone else handle that for a while I have a course in negotiating jthat I offer for 49.95 he can take. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Lin is officially the most expensive 3rd string PG in the NBA. Right next our expensive 3rd string center in Plumlee

Luckily it’s only one year.  The plumlee deal was dumb when it was made. 

Again, it's not about trading for a PG. Our goal this offseason was supposed to be taking on bad salary for assets and here we have taken on bad salary for nothing.

Only decent trade that Schlenk has made was for HOU 1st round pick tbh. Unfortunate that they turned out to be the best team in the NBA, but at least we sort of got something for letting Millsap walk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Doesn't Trae-T-L have more 'ring' to it?

Thas some good stuff.  Did you steal it from someone funny?  Ohhhhh

Heh, pretty dure DS won't be seeing this post for a while.  I think his visa got revoked.

Preach.  Also agree that Slink is excelling as a director of scouting.  Not so much as director of GMing.

Is this the merge of KBToys21 and KG01? Wow, two of the powerhous..

well, two guys getting together eh?

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Trae-T-L.  Dammit kg.

Just keep ? dust you’ll be fine!

3 minutes ago, DBac said:

Again, it's not about trading for a PG. Our goal this offseason was supposed to be taking on bad salary for assets and here we have taken on bad salary for nothing.

Only decent trade that Schlenk has made was for HOU 1st round pick tbh. Unfortunate that they turned out to be the best team in the NBA, but at least we sort of got something for letting Millsap walk.

Even then, they payed $13 million for the last pick in the first round.

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trae-T-L.  Dammit kg.

I need to put that on t-shirts.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Is this the merge of KBToys21 and KG01? Wow, two of the powerhous..

well, two guys getting together eh?

Just keep ? dust you’ll be fine!

I'm the powerhouse. KBToys is just here.  Heh.

7 minutes ago, DBac said:

They blew up  the whole team that won the division a few years ago and they got nothing in return!

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’d rather have a guy like Lin mentor Trae than a guy like Dennis. And I’m not even a Lin fan but I think he’s super smart and has done the most he can with the least amount of talent overall. He just finds ways and has an incredible work habit.

Dennis must be done soon. @DS17Fanboy ur thoughts? 

Think that’s a fair point. Dennis’s attitude is not good for Trae. So he’ll be a mentor backup 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Shut up dude, this is nonsense. Vicci is trash and doesn't even fit what Senlenk wants to do. 

Uhm.. I think Vuc does fit with what Schlenk wants to do... increase Capspace.  Go read a book on basketball caps or something. 

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, DBac said:

Only decent trade that Schlenk has made was for HOU 1st round pick tbh.

Time will tell, but I still am bullish on the pick from the Korver trade.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Who was adamantly against taking on Faried for a 1st? 

For me, that wouldn't have been an automatic "yes"... depending on what else was on the hot stove at the time.

Adding Faried, imo, is similar to adding a Dwight Howard figure, both on and off the court, except without any actual history of ever being all that exceptional. If obtained, it would almost have to be with the intention that a buyout would shortly follow.