• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking forward to Dennis for Vucevic any second now.

Diesel

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Ok, now I know you're not serious.  I'm being punk'd.  Ok, Ashton.  Come on out with the cameras.

I think Young and Collins will look fine on their own.

Not with the Likes of Dennis on the court.   Dennis will make both of them suffer in their development.   Lin and Vuc are the kind of guys who can make those guys look better. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Fixed it for you.

Jay.. not everybody is going to be drinking the Lebron Secret sauce and playing 82 games.   Lin's last injury was one that several NBA players have had, came back from, and never had again.   Not worried about his 1 year rental status. 

• Like 1

They still want to be able to trade during the season. Flexibility is their goal. Senlenk has literally mentioned this is most of his recent interviews. 

They want to use Dennis and Trae at the same time and Jeremy has been used at the 2 in both Brooklyn and Charlotte as well as HOU

Flexibility for what? The cap space makes us more flexible than Lin. I'd rather sign someone like Thomas for 5 mil or even bring back Taylor. Either way, we don't need Lin unless a trade with Dennis is lined up. Between Trae, Dennis, Huerter, Bazemore, and Bembry we've have plenty of players already who can play minutes in the guard position. Why pay 13 million for a backup and give assets to do it.

Schlenk doesn't know what he's doing. We need to convert our cap space and trade pieces into value. This time next year we'll be in the same position.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

You can't trade Dennis. They want an asset for him and no one is willing to do so with the best PG FA coming up next year. If Dennis is traded, it will be during the season but Atlanta has pulled everyone off the market and are only listening to offers moving forward. You guys do realize Lin hasn't even started 5 on 5 yet. He is still recovering from his injury which caused him to miss the entire season last year. 

The closer we get to the season and the farther into the season we get, the lower valuation of Dennis becomes.... AND we waste time that could have been used to develop Trae. 

7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nuff sed.

We have already Tanked.  We got our three 1st round draft picks.  Time for the rebuild.  Win with what we got and add to it.  I wish they would change the rules, where a team could not select in the top ten of the draft in consecutive years.  This would cut down on all this tanking crap.

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

If that's his plan, we need to fire him now.  Today.

Crap-wads like Lin and Vic do not make you look better .. to anyone of consequence.  They make you look like a playoff-fodder team ... which isn't appealing to any high-level free agent.  Have the last 10+years taught you nothing, Dies?  C'mon mayne.

Going to the playoffs beats not going to the playoffs anytime.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Jeffery123 said:

We have already Tanked.  We got our three 1st round draft picks.  Time for the rebuild.  Win with what we got and add to it.  I wish they would change the rules, where a team could not select in the top ten of the draft in consecutive years.  This would cut down on all this tanking crap.

We'll still be tanking this year orvwe wouks have signed at least 1 FA.