• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need a big

gurpilo

After the trade we are celarly thin there, unless we can make another trade I think 2 realistic targets could be Alex Len and Alvin Williams, like both of them and would be good additions to the roster, cheap solutions with youth and some potential

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’d actually rather have Alvin the x Raptor... ? jk I like the big from the Suns too. He does a lot of dirty work for sure.

Man I used to love Alvin Williams.  Really solid guard.

Sign me up for Alan Williams over Len.  Williams worked hard to get where he is.  Len took a lotto path and 'lazied' himself out of a contract.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Man I used to love Alvin Williams.  Really solid guard.

Sign me up for Alan Williams over Len.  Williams worked hard to get where he is.  Len took a lotto path and 'lazied' himself out of a contract.

I was a huuuuuge Alvin fan myself. Big guard who handled well was unselfish and had a nice stroke. Loved the lineups with him, Vince, Antonio and Oak! ? lineup.

• Like 1

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I think that Michael Beasley can be this year's version of Ilyasova. Heck why not give Jahlil Okafor a shot?

Pierce coached Okafor and knows him. He will be on the roster if Pierce likes him.  I don't think Pierce will touch him with a ten foot pole.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I think that Michael Beasley can be this year's version of Ilyasova. Heck why not give Jahlil Okafor a shot?

Why do you even want a 'version of Ilyasova' on this team?  We're not trying to win.

Why not give jOkafor a shot?  'Cause he's a waste, that's why.

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Pierce coached Okafor and knows him. He will be on the roster if Pierce likes him.  I don't think Pierce will touch him with a ten foot pole.

Eggggggssssactly

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Amir Johnson nor Greg Monroe can shoot 3's so who's left?

Just now, kg01 said:

We're not trying to win.

Why?

11 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Amir Johnson nor Greg Monroe can shoot 3's so who's left?

Why?

Why aren't we trying to win?  Because ... draft position means more right now.

I do think we'll be trying to instill winning habits though so maybe a 'Sova-type would indeed be helpful.  For bigs though, seems like we need a C more than a PF.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I do think we'll be trying to instill winning habits though so maybe a 'Sova-type would indeed be helpful.  For bigs though, seems like we need a C more than a PF.

We have Plumlee the Great.  We don't need no stinking bigs!

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Not winning doesn't guarantee you the highest picks anymore.  I guess you see when the 8th worse team gets the #1 picks and maybe you're change your way of thinking

3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

... can you show yourself out, please.

smh

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Not winning doesn't guarantee you the highest picks anymore.  I guess you see when the 8th worse team gets the #1 picks and maybe you're change your way of thinking

What does this mean?  Has this happened and I just missed it or are you just making up scenarios that loosely make your opinion valid?  IOW you're KB21'ing?

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I’ve been sticking to an 8th pick prediction for a while now, sounds good to me and just about right for this lineup.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

We had injuries to 3 of our bigs at the same time for at least 2 weeks last year. If that happens this year we'll only have 1 guy available and I am definitely not looking forward to seeing more Plumlee this year

Just now, Flagrant2 said:

How bout Tyler Cavanaugh.  I thought he did a good job filling in for Moose last season.

I also feel like we need another PG in case Jeremy Lin isn't ready.

We absolutely will need another PG to fill in for Lin until he gets over his injuries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

... can you show yourself out, please.

smh

What does this mean?  Has this happened and I just missed it or are you just making up scenarios that loosely make your opinion valid?  IOW you're KB21'ing?

Sure Kg01.  Adios.