2018 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft - Picks and Discussion

AHF

• Moderators
1 hour ago, pimp said:

This is going to hurt my team due to our injuries last year.

Kawhi, Jabari, Irving, Love , and Batum, all missed a good chunk of the season last year. ?

Good news is nobody cares once the ball tips and you see what people actually do.  Kawhi Leonard looked great for me last year on draft day and then crashed and burned while Tatum wasn't highly rated but looked great at year end.  Just like with our Hawks, we'll have to watch and see what people do this season.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AHF said:

Good news is nobody cares once the ball tips and you see what people actually do.  Kawhi Leonard looked great for me last year on draft day and then crashed and burned while Tatum wasn't highly rated but looked great at year end.  Just like with our Hawks, we'll have to watch and see what people do this season.

I agree. Best things about my team is youth and a lack of injury concerns. Except for two late picks, Rubio ( hamstring ) and OG ( college ACL ), I can say those two things about my whole team.  But just like Leonard last season, anything can happen; so I am knocking on wood.

Go Hawks!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I agree. Best things about my team is youth and a lack of injury concerns. Except for two late picks, Rubio ( hamstring ) and OG ( college ACL ), I can say those two things about my whole team.  But just like Leonard last season, anything can happen; so I am knocking on wood.

Go Hawks!

Ya looks like ur boy Brad Beal is over his injuries (knock on wood). He has played 159/164 over the past 2 seasons and all 82 last season. Sorry I had to look that one up cuz I often think of Beal as being hobbled early on in his young career.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya looks like ur boy Brad Beal is over his injuries (knock on wood). He has played 159/164 over the past 2 seasons and all 82 last season. Sorry I had to look that one up cuz I often think of Beal as being hobbled early on in his young career.

Yes, I was mainly going over recent history from my memory. ACL for anyone ( OG ) is going to be a concern for the rest of his career; and just last year in the playoffs Rubio's hamstring did him in.

• Like 1