• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk this Way 2018

Eddielives

Alright so the league has been renewed and a draft date set.  If the day and time is bad for anyone, let me know in this thread please.  Oh and most importantly, I'm just going ahead with the same teams as last year regardless, so as to avoid another debacle like last year where I caused a frustrating 2 hour delay.  So let me know guys and gals if everything looks good!!!! 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I think @Sothron gave me his spot last year so we need to see if I am still in it. Let me know here Sothron if you want it back. I understand if you do; it is a very fun league.

You are thinking about the yahoo NBA league. We are both in the fantasy football one. I appreciate the thought!

You will still have my spot in the NBA league. I am the commish in two other leagues including the second Hawksquawk NBA league and that takes up enough time as it is.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

You are thinking about the yahoo NBA league. We are both in the fantasy football one. I appreciate the thought!

You will still have my spot in the NBA league. I am the commish in two other leagues including the second Hawksquawk NBA league and that takes up enough time as it is.

Thanks SOTHRON!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nice job @Eddielives love the league. Was also wondering if any of you would be interested to start a non yahoo league as well. Like an NFL.com one as I used to be in a few different leagues but everybody stopped playing because they had to change diapers or something. ? 

@Buzzard @Sothron @capstone21 @AHF Would anyone be interested? The configuration of the NFL.com one just looked and felt really more professional. I still love the yahoo league but it’s the only one I’m in thus far. Thanks in advance!

• Moderators

I will pass as well.  This one makes 3 leagues for me which is about my maximum with work and kids but particularly since I'm rarely on nfl.com and don't want to bother setting up and adjusting to a new format.  Probably will regret that but really appreciate the invite, @Spud2nique.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

I will pass as well.  This one makes 3 leagues for me which is about my maximum with work and kids but particularly since I'm rarely on nfl.com and don't want to bother setting up and adjusting to a new format.  Probably will regret that but really appreciate the invite, @Spud2nique.

Understandable. I personally wouldn’t do any more than 3 leagues ever and I never have in the past. This year it fell to 1 league because I live in the Bay Area and most of my ⭕️ are Warrior fans and I don’t hide my opinions on the scrubs and it rubbed some people the wrong way I guess. I’d much rather bash the golden state scrubs than be in that fantasy league anyways. Thank anyways!

ps Sometimes I go to the gym and do a lot of TUT work while ? about the scrubs being dismantled and I start laughing while performing the exercise. Some folks like @kg01 ? around with a bit of concern....

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Eddielives said:

draft has started and you have the number 1 pick

I lucked out big time...I missed my first 3 pick but the auto nailed my picks in Gurley, Gronk and AJ Green. I’m elated with my team. I also got 3 ? ‘s ? #lionluvsince89