• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

More positivity from the cheering squad

Peoriabird

On 8/25/2018 at 11:12 AM, KB21 said:

Vince Carter WAS a star, but now he's a guy who will not be able to play on back to back nights and at best can give you 15 minutes off the bench.    

So just to recap....VC avg 17.5 min and went for 15+ min 49 times in 76 games.  He went 20+ min in 26 games and maxed out at nearly 45 mins in the 4OT game.  He also played in 7 back to backs.  Not too shabby for a 42 year old.  

15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So just to recap....VC avg 17.5 min and went for 15+ min 49 times in 76 games.  He went 20+ min in 26 games and maxed out at nearly 45 mins in the 4OT game.  He also played in 7 back to backs.  Not too shabby for a 42 year old.  

KB is a smart guy, but lost credibility a loooooong time ago. Case study in letting ego and stubbornness cloud your logic. Awfully wrong for someone supposedly always right 🤔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hazer said:

KB is a smart guy, but lost credibility a loooooong time ago. Case study in letting ego and stubbornness cloud your logic. Awfully wrong for someone supposedly always right 🤔

Eggsactly as the caged would say. Hey, I root to be wrong sometimes if it helps the Hawks cause. Anything to support the team!

If you told me I couldn’t post on squawk ever again for ☝🏾 Hawks championship, as much as I love all y’all, I would. (Though first I’d negotiate if I could just lose realgm instead 😆). GOTTA SUPPORT THE TEAM!

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Well at least I was right about the defense.  Hawks finished 27th.

On offense, they finished 23rd

What the! I swear I had so much fun watching Trae and the kids this year it almost felt like a .500 41 win season and much better team numbers than what you just showed us. 😯 crazy stuff.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

What the! I swear I had so much fun watching Trae and the kids this year it almost felt like a .500 41 win season and much better team numbers than what you just showed us. 😯 crazy stuff.

We did finish with the 5th worst record so it isn't too shocking!  They were a ton of fun to watch this year though.  Exceptional for a team with our finish.  :good:

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

We did finish with the 5th worst record so it isn't too shocking!  They were a ton of fun to watch this year though.  Exceptional for a team with our finish.  :good:

Yes sirrr! Fun times last year and ahead. Traemendous! 😉 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

With over 2/3 the team playing fewer than 68 games. and bone headed Bembry fouling a shooter with no time on the clock. or that fantom foul on Dedmon in the Chicago game.