• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobi Simmons waived

gurpilo

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This is a surprise. ? he seemed like he was progressing at a fast rate. Wonder what happened. I’m down to give him a shot if needed.

Agreed.

Certainly like him more than the Hamilton dude.  MEM player devel is poor, at-best.  He's lucky to be outta there.

Also I saw Simmons at the grocery store a couple years ago so .. there's that. :hmm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Agreed.

Certainly like him more than the Hamilton dude.  MEM player devel is poor, at-best.  He's lucky to be outta there.

Also I saw Simmons at the grocery store a couple years ago so .. there's that. :hmm:

? that’s awesome. I saw Joey Chestnut ? at the grocery store and took a big with the hot dog champ!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? that’s awesome. I saw Joey Chestnut ? at the grocery store and took a big with the hot dog champ!

When I saw him, he had just eliminated the Jackets from his list.  I started to go all Tonya Harding on his knee(s).

Totally kidding although I always knew the AZ-bust stank was gonna get on him.  Kid was supposed to be really good. Certainly better than kicking around the GLeague in his 2nd pro year.  Sean Miller's horrid player devel strikes again.

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

When I saw him, he had just eliminated the Jackets from his list.  I started to go all Tonya Harding on his knee(s).

Totally kidding although I always knew the AZ-bust stank was gonna get on him.  Kid was supposed to be really good. Certainly better than kicking around the GLeague in his 2nd pro year.  Sean Miller's horrid player devel strikes again.

Ya he was certainly talked about a lot.  Even watched him play a few times with Memphis and he is legit. For a 3rd stringer on our rebuilding squad, if he comes cheap we gotta take a look.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya he was certainly talked about a lot.  Even watched him play a few times with Memphis and he is legit. For a 3rd stringer on our rebuilding squad, if he comes cheap we gotta take a look.

His problem is he's not a defender or a shooter so, if he's not good enough to start (i.e. the team invests in him being their starter), he's gonna have a hard time finding minutes.  He may not find that opportunity here considering we have our guy.

Really needed to stay in college somewhere that would've helped his game.  Arizona is a place, like Duke, that takes advantage of beating teams with better players.  If you develop individually, so be it.  If not, well you were talented enough as a HS sr to do well enough in the system to win college games.  Your pro prospects?  Eh, whatevs.

On raw talent, he's good enough to be a fringe guy but that's no way to make a living if you're that talented.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

His problem is he's not a defender or a shooter so, if he's not good enough to start (i.e. the team invests in him being their starter), he's gonna have a hard time finding minutes.  He may not find that opportunity here considering we have our guy.

Really needed to stay in college somewhere that would've helped his game.  Arizona is a place, like Duke, that takes advantage of beating teams with better players.  If you develop individually, so be it.  If not, well you were talented enough as a HS sr to do well enough in the system to win college games.  Your pro prospects?  Eh, whatevs.

On raw talent, he's good enough to be a fringe guy but that's no way to make a living if you're that talented.

You’re developing too fast as an analyst listening to all that nba radio. If I’m Eddie Johnson, I’m worried kg is picking up too fast. Your gunning for his and @AHFjobs huh?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You’re developing too fast as an analyst listening to all that nba radio. If I’m Eddie Johnson, I’m worried kg is picking up too fast. Your gunning for his and @AHFjobs huh?

I think we all know I got @AHF's gig in hand when I want it.  No comp there.