• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I predict.....

JTB

I mean, Vince's high in points over the last 5 seasons was 24 twice.  There's either going to have to be divine providence or the team going all in on attempting to get him in the top 20 all-time scoring list as a marketing gimmick to see that kind of offensive explosion. 

I don't see Vince as a guy who would take any pride in stat padding like that though, he knows his role is to teach, not garner personal accolades.  He is however a lock to reach the top 25 with just a 4ppg average over 82 games so SportsSouth can prepare their graphic now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not sure.  I wonder if anyone thinks the starting lineup will be Trae/Heurter/Prince/Collins/Len before the end of the season.   

At times I think they can run this but I don’t know if it’ll be the best one out there. I wanna try this one..

Trae

Huerter

Baze

Prince

Collins

RAD! (Run all day) There I got my 80’s lingo in! Isn’t that radical @macdaddy? ? ? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I predict Trae gets an unprecendented amount of negative national press for early season struggles.   And then there will be a big crow eating party by all star break. 

Agreed. I hate to get excited too soon by having watched the nba about 35 years now, I’m honestly very excited about Trae and the skill set he brings to the table. Folks, he is a highly skilled player. These guys don’t come around too often. He matches shooting range with precise passing. He’s gonna be a handful for teams to scheme against once he figures it all out.

And I dont think it will take long.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

At times I think they can run this but I don’t know if it’ll be the best one out there. I wanna try this one..

Trae

Huerter

Baze

Prince

Collins

RAD! (Run all day) There I got my 80’s lingo in! Isn’t that radical @macdaddy? ? ? 

Cool beans man!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not sure.  I wonder if anyone thinks the starting lineup will be Trae/Heurter/Prince/Collins/Len before the end of the season.   

I do. I think it starts out as Trae, Bazemore, Prince, Collins, and Dedmon; but ends up as you posted. I don't see Jeremy Lin beating out Trae; even to start the season. I think Schlenk is holding out for a 1st but Bazemore will get moved. Even if it is a cap clearing one in which we get nothing more than a 2nd round pick, if that.

I am hoping for a 1st; but very few teams see much of a chance that Baze will give them a better shot at beating GSW, Houston, and Boston. 19 mill a year is a lot if that still does not give you even a outside chance.

22 hours ago, JTB said:

that Vinsanity will show up and go off for 38 points!!!

.....in one of the 82 games we play.

And I’m going to scream “DA CARTER!!!” after every made basket. Lol

Back off HATERS!

I may scream Vinsanity a couple of times this year but think it will be for very efficient 12 to 18 point games. Just a couple of them lol

• Like 1

I predict 28 wins (surprise!), and all 3 (Hawks, Mavs, Cavs) lottery picks conveying next year. Turning those 3 picks into a single top 3 pick. 

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, hazer said:

I predict 28 wins (surprise!), and all 3 (Hawks, Mavs, Cavs) lottery picks conveying next year. Turning those 3 picks into a single top 3 pick. 

Mavs will convey ... I have my doubts about the Cavs ... that team is going to struggle next year

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Mavs will convey ... I have my doubts about the Cavs ... that team is going to struggle next year

Funny you mention that I have a bet with @bleachkit on the Cavs pick conveying to us. I honestly think the Cavs make the playoffs. I ? KLove will get better by Lebron being gone and they have a ton of vets and young gunners like Clarkson and Nance. They all step up now I think. I actually hope we get the 11th pick and they don’t make the playoffs but this pick is easily 11-18 for me. We shall see. I see the Mavs at around 9-14 range. Hoping for 6th pick obviously there.

• Like 1