• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I predict.....

JTB

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks aren't making the Playoffs.

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Well someone isn't taking her meds....party pooper.

I guess my response wasn't so much related to the title topic, oh well.

• 9 months later...
On 8/30/2018 at 8:10 AM, Spud2nique said:

Agreed. I hate to get excited too soon by having watched the nba about 35 years now, I’m honestly very excited about Trae and the skill set he brings to the table. Folks, he is a highly skilled player. These guys don’t come around too often. He matches shooting range with precise passing. He’s gonna be a handful for teams to scheme against once he figures it all out.

And I dont think it will take long.

Nostraspudous!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

Reviving some threads from last year for the chuckles.

Lol what was VCs highest scoring game this past season?....I really wanted him to have a flashback game!

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, JTB said:

Lol what was VCs highest scoring game this past season?....I really wanted him to have a flashback game!

Two 21 point games.  In one he hit 7 3 pointers.  I'd say he had flashback games though because he was scoring 21 points in about 21 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Because you're MAC like that.

No love from Sturt for me? I mean Campster, sorry I forgot you were using your burner. Keep on truckin!

ps Mac loves Kyrie and all the wonderful things he’s done for the Celts. 🤣 

I predict that in the last few weeks of the season, there will be one game that has little to no significance where both teams will ease up just a tad and let Vince have a moment of glory. He gets at least 30 points and a few open lanes for a couple highlight dunks. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

No love from Sturt for me? I mean Campster, sorry I forgot you were using your burner. Keep on truckin!

ps Mac loves Kyrie and all the wonderful things he’s done for the Celts. 🤣 

We can compare his performance to that of little IT if you want. 

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

We can compare his performance to that of little IT if you want. 

The Celtics failed on that trade. You can say the Cavs didn’t make out like bandits either but then again they didn’t have the assets and positioning the Celts had to push it into another level. The Celts build was compromised greatly with the Kyrie Irving trade. The Cavs were screwed and in the fetal anyways but still walked away with Sexton, Clark and Nance from the trade. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

The Celtics failed on that trade. You can say the Cavs didn’t make out like bandits either but then again they didn’t have the assets and positioning the Celts had to push it into another level. The Celts build was compromised greatly with the Kyrie Irving trade. The Cavs were screwed and in the fetal anyways but still walked away with Sexton, Clark and Nance from the trade. 

Can we call it a lose / lose?  Cavs were trying to win a championship and the two big vets they got in the trade sucked to the point where they were basically dumped in-season along the way to a disappointing annihilation sweep against GS.  Losing Irving definitely was the nail in the coffin for LeBron's time in Cleveland so it wasn't any great shakes for them either.  

I'm assuming Irving is done with the Celts so that Cleveland has the better assets but they were pushing for a championship when they made the trade (perhaps their last run at a ring) and the trade got them nothing of value towards that goal.  Getting a step further down the road in a rebuild is cold comfort.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Can we call it a lose / lose?  Cavs were trying to win a championship and the two big vets they got in the trade sucked to the point where they were basically dumped in-season along the way to a disappointing annihilation sweep against GS.  Losing Irving definitely was the nail in the coffin for LeBron's time in Cleveland so it wasn't any great shakes for them either.  

I'm assuming Irving is done with the Celts so that Cleveland has the better assets but they were pushing for a championship when they made the trade (perhaps their last run at a ring) and the trade got them nothing of value towards that goal.  Getting a step further down the road in a rebuild is cold comfort.  

Oh most definitely. I just don’t understand why Mac acts like the Celts won that trade. I understand it was risky and they went for it, but in the end it didn’t work out. And let’s face it, the Cavs were put in a very tough spot with Kyrie’s trade demands so they had their hands tied as well. I’m pretty much over it. Come here Mac, get your paws 🐾 all over me! I’m coming in for a hug 🤗. 😉 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh most definitely. I just don’t understand why Mac acts like the Celts won that trade. I understand it was risky and they went for it, but in the end it didn’t work out. And let’s face it, the Cavs were put in a very tough spot with Kyrie’s trade demands so they had their hands tied as well. I’m pretty much over it. Come here Mac, get your paws 🐾 all over me! I’m coming in for a hug 🤗. 😉 

Check the tape.  I only respond because you keep bringing it up.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Check the tape.  I only respond because you keep bringing it up.

hqdefault.jpg

😝 ok I’m done with it. Let’s focus on getting the Hawks that ring we’ve all wanted for so long. Team work Mac! Team work 👶 doll! Let’s go!

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

😝 ok I’m done with it. Let’s focus on getting the Hawks that ring we’ve all wanted for so long. Team work Mac! Team work 👶 doll! Let’s go!

I'm glad you two finally buried the hatchet.  I was afraid macd was just gon' show up at your job one day ready for a bare-knuckles, all-out brawl.

But then we'd have to put Fat Patty on fries and you know she eats half of 'em right outta the grease.

'Cause, for the purposes of this joke, you work at McDonald's.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'm glad you two finally buried the hatchet.  I was afraid macd was just gon' show up at your job one day ready for a bare-knuckles, all-out brawl.

But then we'd have to put Fat Patty on fries and you know she eats half of 'em right outta the grease.

'Cause, for the purposes of this joke, you work at McDonald's.

You got it Buddy!   The way I see it the chips are falling into place for the you, me and Hawks.

Honestly this past season was one of the most enjoyable for me in a long time.  Partially because the Hawks had what i consider a perfect rebuilding season.  Also, the C's are faltering, the Cavs are gone but the East is more entertaining than it has been in a long time.   

Next season is going to be a great one.  Hot dogs and beer on me.

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You got it Buddy!   The way I see it the chips are falling into place for the you, me and Hawks.

Honestly this past season was one of the most enjoyable for me in a long time.  Partially because the Hawks had what i consider a perfect rebuilding season.  Also, the C's are faltering, the Cavs are gone but the East is more entertaining than it has been in a long time.   

Next season is going to be a great one.  Hot dogs and beer on me.

Same, let’s roll! We just selected “teammates” on NBA live 95! (Vs head to head).

Agree on one of my fav years. For me,

2015 ranks 1st

1994 Mookie/Stacey defensive stalwarts 

1988- Damn u 🐦  (not jay)

2019 ...it’s top 3 or 4

LETS GO! Banner time!

• Moderators

Same, let’s roll! We just selected “teammates” on NBA live 95! (Vs head to head).

Agree on one of my fav years. For me,

2015 ranks 1st

1994 Mookie/Stacey defensive stalwarts 

1988- Damn u 🐦  (not jay)

2019 ...it’s top 3 or 4

LETS GO! Banner time!

That game was so much fun, lol!