• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Alex Len have any upside?

Wurider05

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I like your whole last paragraph and that is what I am hoping for also. Matching D12's numbers while being much more mobile. Len shoots 71% from the FT Line also; so not taking him out in the 4th quarter because we have to.

I think the Suns blew it with the Morris twins. They signed both of them for what one will get in free agency. I am hoping they blew it on at least a similar scale with Len.

You hurt my feelings in Fantasy Football this weekend. I am in the same situation as our Falcons. If I do not turn it around this week, I may be playing for the top seed in the consolation bracket. Close game and a good one!

30 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

You hurt my feelings in Fantasy Football this weekend. I am in the same situation as our Falcons. If I do not turn it around this week, I may be playing for the top seed in the consolation bracket. Close game and a good one!

Did you play urself in fantasy? ? sorry you were quoting ur own quote I got confused ??‍♂️ 

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Did you play urself in fantasy? ? sorry you were quoting ur own quote I got confused ??‍♂️ 

Don't be. I cannot edit anymore so just added a addendum. If that confuses you just google it :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Don't be. I cannot edit anymore so just added a addendum. If that confuses you just google it :)

? ??‍♂️ googling...

12 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

It’s an anathema..(I don’t like it..) ? 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can he?

Honestly i believe he really could be the 20/10 guy every night if LP gives him starter minutes ! I really do !

maybe I’m bias but Len can really shoot and score around the basket and hustle on the boards as well as hustle on defense.

hes only 25 and isn’t a stop gap center in my opinion. He’s some one that could very well grow and be on this team by the time we start to make the playoffs again 

• Like 2

Len should give half his salary to Trae because he never would have had the confidence to say that to a reporter or at least should have never said it if he wasn't on the receiving end of Trae's passing. I know he is still young but its almost like his career has been somewhat resurrected here with us. Always good to have a monster with skills on a roster no matter what minutes are played from one game to the next.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JTB said:

He’s some one that could very well grow and be on this team by the time we start to make the playoffs again 

So.....THIS year 👍🏽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Towards the end of the season he was much more aggressive towards the rim.  Instead of layups he was dunking a ton. 

First step was learning how to hang on to a pass and then to not blow the bunnies. Dunking certainly helps with that. Sorry for the "blowing bunnies" reference.

Okay, we got double post merging.  We coming back slowly but surely.

I think Len pretty much maxed out last season, he was very good down the stretch with some very surprising scoring nights.  It’s interesting his defensive box was the lowest of his career last season, John and Trae may be the likely culprits dragging him down.  I wouldn’t want to see his usage above 22%.  He did flash some ability to put the ball on the deck versus Cs late last season that was very encouraging.  Just not a fan of his defensive rebounding although offensive is very good.  I don’t know his PNR defense standing but I’d guess he’s a tad below average.  He has to boost his FT shooting back up to the .720s instead of the .640s.  You’re just always behind the 8 ball as a player when your assist to turn is even or worse.  Elite BU, stop-gap starting C that I’d be tired of by February.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Okay, we got double post merging.  We coming back slowly but surely.

I think Len pretty much maxed out last season, he was very good down the stretch with some very surprising scoring nights.  It’s interesting his defensive box was the lowest of his career last season, John and Trae may be the likely culprits dragging him down.  I wouldn’t want to see his usage above 22%.  He did flash some ability to put the ball on the deck versus Cs late last season that was very encouraging.  Just not a fan of his defensive rebounding although offensive is very good.  I don’t know his PNR defense standing but I’d guess he’s a tad below average.  He has to boost his FT shooting back up to the .720s instead of the .640s.  You’re just always behind the 8 ball as a player when your assist to turn is even or worse.  Elite BU, stop-gap starting C that I’d be tired of by February.

Hey bro 👋..

Ur Scrubs got FUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

🤣 👏 #meant2be #yessir #byeayesha

Raptors! Raptors! Raptors! 🦖 

• Like 1

I like Len and would love to keep him and continue to develop him in a starting role.  I also love Dedmon but it might be time to let him walk considering that we have the opportunity to draft and develop a young big.  Goes without saying that we should target a good pick and roll big, with bounce and lob target potential.  Is Goga athletic enough?  I know Bruno is.  Hayes probably is but his rebounding is such a red flag that he wouldn't even be on my board.  Every thread becomes a draft thread at this point. :) Sorry

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, Spud2nique said:

Hey bro 👋..

Ur Scrubs got FUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

🤣 👏 #meant2be #yessir #byeayesha

Raptors! Raptors! Raptors! 🦖 

Lol.  But you know if Klay was healthy it’ll be a different story.  The Core will be back kicking ass in 2021 without Durant.