• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Alex Len have any upside?

Wurider05

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If Len put up those numbers, we'd be foolish to trade him.  Not even Al Horford has ever done that offensively.

Yeah, I posted right after that if he posted those nimbers we should definitely re-sign him. Whorefart has always been twice the defender Oleksiy is.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And honestly, that would be tremendous.

I think his scoring is really boosted by Trae.  Rebounding is suppressed by playing with Collins.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I feel like you guys are gonna come back in November and say..Damn..Spud said Damian Jones was gonna start! He wasn’t kidding. #BigDame

Depends on his health if this is even possible.  If he stays healthy, there is a chance he starts. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I feel like you guys are gonna come back in November and say..Damn..Spud said Damian Jones was gonna start! He wasn’t kidding. #BigDame

This sounds like an Avatar bet in the making.

tenor.gif?itemid=13055285

I say Len starts. 

Spud say Jones start.

Neither starts - we both lose.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This sounds like an Avatar bet in the making.

tenor.gif?itemid=13055285

I say Len starts. 

Spud say Jones start.

Neither starts - we both lose.

Ya...I’m gonna pass on that. I’m currently in avatar lockdown for a few more months... 😞 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes yes and yes. Which is why I said that Trae is going to unlock Damian Jones who will be better than Len. That’s just my prediction but according to roster depths all across the internet they have Len starting. I do agree he was insanely hitting that corner three with consistency to finish out the year.

Trae does. He really does get 💯 out of his teammates from his wisdom and timing on the floor. It’s a thing of beauty. Good lookin out Benny. Man, I missed ur a$$. Thought we lost ya between the midnight 🕛 and San Francisco..Or did we think 🤔 you left ur heart 💜 out in SF..oaktown.. whatever it’s good to have ur 🧠 with our brass. 😉 

Haha, preciate it bro.  I’d never abandon my Hawks, I’m grandfathered in this bih.

I know nothing of Jones so I’ll take your word, clearly you’ve seen a lot of their garbage time.  A Warriors hater watching them more than me?  Wha?!?!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Many of you are buying in to Len at 25-28 mins, which doesn’t seem crazy to me. At 26yo, I think he can handle 30 but 27-28mins isn’t out of the question. In that case, I’d put him at 16/8. He’s a load on O, despite his stone hands and meh D.

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No way that happens. You are selling Len short my man. You and everyone else will be very pleased with him after this season is done

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

No way that happens. You are selling Len short my man. You and everyone else will be very pleased with him after this season is done

I hope 🤞🏽 you are right. I want everyone to do well equally. I also think Jones averaging 11 and 6 boards is not out of the ream of possibility.

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Many of you are buying in to Len at 25-28 mins, which doesn’t seem crazy to me. At 26yo, I think he can handle 30 but 27-28mins isn’t out of the question. In that case, I’d put him at 16/8. He’s a load on O, despite his stone hands and meh D.

No doubt but is he part of our future? Not saying Damian is but I think as far as the chemistry that Trae builds with bigs, we have enough three point threats on the perimeter from our wing spots to send a big man like Damian inside and let him get 10 dunks a game alone on Trae feeds. Athletically he is much much better than Len. The only thing Len has on Jones is the purdyyyyy perimeter doh! 

I dunno...that’s my thinking. Len is no Koncak though so I’m good with him as well. 😆 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 5:12 PM, IheartVolt said:

I campaigned for him to start and develop after we acquired him.....nothing has changed despite the lack of ups.

We hear that Len has been working on his game this summer.  With his desire to improve his game, we should be applauding him.  Instead, many do not believe in him, in Damian Jones and Bruno Fernando.

Always, and especially with young big men, there is room for improvement.  Growing as a team is important and I can see where our Hawks will surely grow this season.

Yes, Len has upside and we will see it this upcoming season.  Also, expect to see him being pushed for playing time from Damian and Bruno.

:smug:

• Like 4