• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BRAVES PLAYOFFS ?

Spud2nique

It’s been 5 years but wereeeeee baaaaaacccckkkk. This time with a young squad that inexperienced but hungry ? 

The Dodgers are tough. They are favored (-210) in the series and they have home field edge. Regardless, we are here and we will compete!

Folty vs Ryu tonight @ 8:30 ? est!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  OHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOO OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH (doing the chop)

LETS GO BRAVES!!!!! 

MPs The NL is wide open imo this year. Let’s get to the World Series and see what happens. First thing is first though, game 1!

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We didn’t choke you said it urself we won so stop ? ur damn whining.

"The following display of emotion will not be tolerated.  The Dodgers are authorized to respond with deadly force in retaliation to such brazen disregard for the sanctity of the game." - Stodgy Baseball Guy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

HA!  I'm not whining at all, just stating fact.  All they did was delay the inevitable... Atlanta teams choke. FACT.

Smh ?‍♂️ we won yesterday! Can’t we enjoy it instead of looking forward to when we get eliminated.

Ya man I know Atlanta teams choke...I been in the biz as a fan for 33 years. But this is a young team built for the future with Acuna whose 20, Albies whose 21 and a cast of other young guys that can play ..Camargo, Ender, Newcomb and others. 

Just enjoy the win and enjoy the experience and enjoy the fact that we take it one game at a time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"The following display of emotion will not be tolerated.  The Dodgers are authorized to respond with deadly force in retaliation to such brazen disregard for the sanctity of the game." - Stodgy Baseball Guy

I lost my $hit when he hit it...

I RAN OUTSIDE WITH MY ALBIES JERSEY ON AND DID A LAP.

We win the series and I’m going full naked cannonball in the community pool.

YOURE WELCOME FOLKS!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

YOURE WELCOME FOLKS!!!

At least wear just a jersey for your half-nekked victory lap.  Then, when the cops show up, you can say you did indeed have "clothes" on.  And pics or it didn't happen, bro.

I might have to follow suit and do some nekked cul-de-laps myself.  #You'reWelcomeLadies

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

At least wear just a jersey for your half-nekked victory lap.  Then, when the cops show up, you can say you did indeed have "clothes" on.  And pics or it didn't happen, bro.

I might have to follow suit and do some nekked cul-de-laps myself.  #You'reWelcomeLadies

? Albies road jersey up top and a navy blue speedo that got passed around a bunch of friends in a 2008 Costa Rica ?? trip and worn by every drunk friend as a joke as to why I even own a pair of these...if u must know I used to swim ??‍♂️ fast as a kid..

I washed it several times but believe it still has some STD’s on it. Anyhoo Braves win and the entire community gets a show.

ps Kg we should tape our episodes and air them on squawk when u become president in 2019 and things get looser. Hehehe looser my bad ? 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

YOURE WELCOME FOLKS!!!

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I think.the two of you need to meet up in the Cul and do your nekkid celebrations together.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? Albies road jersey up top and a navy blue speedo that got passed around a bunch of friends in a 2008 Costa Rica ?? trip and worn by every drunk friend as a joke as to why I even own a pair of these...if u must know I used to swim ??‍♂️ fast as a kid..

I washed it several times but believe it still has some STD’s on it. Anyhoo Braves win and the entire community gets a show.

ps Kg we should tape our episodes and air them on squawk when u become president in 2019 and things get looser. Hehehe looser my bad ? 

A NSFW section will be part of my platform. #kg4Mod2018

58 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think.the two of you need to meet up in the Cul and do your nekkid celebrations together.  

The world isn't ready for that. #SausagePartay

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wow.  You gonna make the list, burd?

What list?  The list.

:rtfm:

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wow.  You gonna make the list, burd?

What list?  The list.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

:rtfm:

The print is too small.

• Like 2

Oh, well.  Rebuilding Braves weren't supposed to be in any playoffs this year but they won games and made it any way!  (Great thought, Hawks)

They will be back next season and with playoff experience with a very young club.  Sounds like a great plan to me!

:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Oh, well.  Rebuilding Braves weren't supposed to be in any playoffs this year but they won games and made it any way!  (Great thought, Hawks)

They will be back next season and with playoff experience with a very young club.  Sounds like a great plan to me!

:biggrin:

Yes sir Gramps! Back next year our young kids will be back with more experience and we add to it. We are here to stay from now till 2030! 

Great showing guys!!! #chopshop

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes sir Gramps! Back next year our young kids will be back with more experience and we add to it. We are here to stay from now till 2030! 

Great showing guys!!! #chopshop

Mmhmm.  Inexperience seemed to lead to them being unable to take advantage of the Dodgers trying to give them the game.

Encouraging things from this team.  I guess I'll stop calling them the Barves now.