Hawksquawk.net
capstone21

Hawksquawk Fantasy Basketball XVII Thread

I forgot ?...Does the actual draft start at 8:15 or is that when we find out our draft position?

45 minutes ago, pimp said:

I forgot ?...Does the actual draft start at 8:15 or is that when we find out our draft position?

No that’s when it starts! You find out when you pick at 7:45 I think. 

• Like 1

After further review . . I think I have about a 6th or 7th ranked squad.  Melo will have to shoot the ball efficiently, and the Rookies need to contribute in a big way.   No problem.   It's a couple of guys left on the board, that can be solid replacements if I need them.

I waited too long to select a PG and I got burned a little bit there... I was hoping for Ball, Rubio, or LaVine towards the middle of the draft, but all got snag right before I picked. Assists will be my lowest contributing stats followed by 3pt made and 3%.  FG% and rebounds will be my top stats followed by blocks and steals. Points are a middle of the pack.

PG - Jeff Teague

SG - Jimmy Butler

G - Eric Gordon

SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo

PF - Al Horford

F - Andre Drummond

C - DeAndre Jordan

Util - Paul Milsap

Ben - Malcolm Brogdan

Ben - Kent Bazemore

Ben - Trevor Ariza

Ben - Nerlen Noel

My team is a love/hate situation. I have quite a few guys that are efficient dub-dub and trip-dub guys, but I also am going to be searching for assists and threes all season.

25 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

I waited too long to select a PG and I got burned a little bit there... I was hoping for Ball, Rubio, or LaVine towards the middle of the draft, but all got snag right before I picked. Assists will be my lowest contributing stats followed by 3pt made and 3%.  FG%

Well , i already have Lonzo Ball on the trading block.So there's still a chance that you can get him. :approved:

8 hours ago, pimp said:

Well , i already have Lonzo Ball on the trading block.So there's still a chance that you can get him. :approved:

I might consider that after the first week.  Don't want to make any changes until I see what I have.

And now that the draft is over, I'm moving and pinning this thread in the fantasy subforum. We can use it as a yearlong thread for the league.