• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2018 -19 - Anything But Hawks Thread!

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I think most basketball fans would agree the game ridiculous right now.  Most people who like basketball (NBA) are probably just fans of offense and points.  Big difference between basketball fans and NBA fans.

YES! I want my old nba back...where teams focused and locked down on D! (Like us hawks in 94-95 with Mookie n Stacey). No more video game ? nimbers please!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex said:

I think most basketball fans would agree the game ridiculous right now.  Most people who like basketball (NBA) are probably just fans of offense and points.  Big difference between basketball fans and NBA fans.

I beg to differ.  Early 80's basketball was good basketball.  70's too.  I was around mid 80's(a kid) and the 90's is what colors these type of responses.  Less skilled teams and players gumbed up the game and turned it from what it was.  This form of basketball is the pure form that propelled the NBA.

Game Date Home Team Result Road Team
Game 1 Monday, May 27 Boston Celtics 148–114 (1–0) Los Angeles Lakers
Game 2 Thursday, May 30 Boston Celtics 102–109 (1–1) Los Angeles Lakers
Game 3 Sunday, June 2 Los Angeles Lakers 136–111 (2–1) Boston Celtics
Game 4 Wednesday, June 5 Los Angeles Lakers 105–107 (2–2) Boston Celtics
Game 5 Friday, June 7 Los Angeles Lakers 120–111 (3–2) Boston Celtics
Game 6 Sunday, June 9 Boston Celtics 100–111 (2–4) Los Angeles Lakers

There was a play in last night’s Nuggets Lakers game around 1:40 of the second quarter that was a microcosm of Sap since he left.  This man had a wide open dunk on the left baseline, got hung on the rim.  Recovered the ball, fumbled it a bit, tried to go behind his back, got it stolen, and fell on his ass.  What?

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Biggest matchup to date and both Giannis and Kawhi out?    If I had tickets to that game I’d wipe my ass with em after a cursing tirade.

What in holy... ur crazy Benhill...ur actually scaring me a bit.