• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- The Season-Opener!

lethalweapon3

I haven’t read this yet. I usually have a ritual for these lw3 game previews and it includes coffee ☕️ and a minute to read it. Why are people interrupting at work it’s opening day in the nba leave me alone. Yes, opening day is when Atlanta plays.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Damn, lw3 been saving up and then just exploded all over my computer screen. 

Tonight's the night !

Ohhhhhkaayyyyy...and you don’t wanna get weird with @kg01 and me in the sac de cul? Riiiiiighhhttt. 

Ps Lw3 doesn’t need to save up to explode all of your screen or whatnot... he needs about 8 hours turnaround time and a blueberry muffin at most.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, Peoriabird said:

What does that mean?

Either:

The veteran Lee is unprepared to thwart the furious onslaught Kent Bazemore and the Hawks plan to foist upon him and his Knicks tonight, OR...

Lee is just not good and/or not ready, and Coach Fiz is simply saving him from himself.

Both "could" be true, sure. But I'm leaning heavily toward the latter.

~lw3

The Knicks are one of the few teams we can feel confident against even without Collins and Dedmon. I expect Kanter to put up some numbers, but hopefully we don't hear much from "Baby Giannis" or whatever they're calling Knox. My main concern is Ntilikina putting the clamps on Trae and not allowing him to score or effectively facilitate the offense.

• Like 1