• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- The Season-Opener!

lethalweapon3

Looking forward to seeing how this team progresses on defense this year. I think that will determine the trajectory of this team.  I don't want to be Phoenix east all offense no D.

I think this should be a game the  Hawks win easily. Figured I would get that in because I don't know how often I'll be able to say that this year. Go Hawks! 

• Like 1

Nice write up! The Hawks season is finally here. What a loooooonggg offseason. Very excited to see Trae, Prince, Collins. I believe Prince & Collins will take huge strides as the season goes on.  Very excited to see how Trae develops over the season.  I'm assuming the chatroom is no longer a thing around here anymore? 

Trae drops 24 and 12

Prince 20 and 8

Vegas has Knicks -3.5 o/u 216.5

Hawks 109

Knicks 104

A few teams to watch out for when Trae plays against them...

Knicks

Bulls

Mavs

Magic

All wanted him and one even drafted him!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!! (All this Fkin pent up energy can be released tonight with a hawks win)

6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The "DENNIS Schröder FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!" streak comes to an end tonight!

~lw3

Speaking of Holman, I'd love to see someone in the Hawks organization start giving us excerpts of his play by play on a game nightly basis for key stretches of the game.   Or when he has one of his minor meltdowns.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Speaking of Holman, I'd love to see someone in the Hawks organization start giving us excerpts of his play by play on a game nightly basis for key stretches of the game.   Or when he has one of his minor meltdowns.

2500th consecutive game tonight.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m gonna take lw3’s advice and put some of y’all on ignore ...including a mod. Wait let me guess, we can’t put a mod on ignore huh? Dummmmm dummm dummm dumb.

The Mod Squad can always be ignored "in spirit!" Happens all the time in long-winded gamethreads! lol

~lw3

• Moderators
Just now, marco102 said:

I'm so excited for this game!  I really want to see everyone just play well and destroy the Knicks.  @lethalweapon3,no more game chat?

Now there's somewhere where even us lowly Mods are powerless! :-) Sorry!

~lw3