• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- The Season-Opener!

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nah man.  Ya'll keep that same energy ya'll had before this game started.   There is no lack of chemistry.  This team actually looked halfway decent in the preseason.   You got a few players feeling themselves, thinking they're the stars of the team, when their offensive skill set says that they're not.

Meanwhile, the turnovers and defensive effort was about as piss poor as I've ever seen from a Hawks team.

Everyone should expect much better play in the 2nd half.

This isn’t the preseason team. I’m not  making excuses, but we are a not a good team even at %100. We look bad now because we are just bad.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Damn.  They break a 25 year old record on opening night?

BTW, that game versus the future world-champion 76-77 Blazers was like Game #7 on the season. I know Hubie was P.O.'d! lol

~lw3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

This team will win games yall but they will lose a lot and some of them will be really bad

All I want to see is good offensive flow with the right reads & right pass, effort on defense and rebounding.

i don’t even care if they miss the shot right now as much as I care about the offensive and defensive flow.

• Moderators

Super sad that I cannot log into nba.com to get on league pass.  I've reset the password twice and still won't let me in.  Watching the gamecast / box score is not the same.  Although perhaps it was less ugly in the second quarter than watching live?