• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Stat shared on Cavs' Game Notes, re: Minnesota Kevin

https://www.nba.com/gamenotes/cavaliers.pdf

• KEVIN LOVE posted his 1st double-double of the season on Friday with a team-high 25 points, a game-high 19 rebounds, seven assists, one block and a perfect 10-10 (1.000) clip from the foul line in 39 minutes of work. It was Love’s NBA-record 27th career game with at least 25 points, 15 rebounds and 3 three-pointers. The next closest players are Dirk Nowitzki and DeMarcus Cousins with 9 such games apiece. (Elias Sports Bureau)

Olivia's hubby (head) isn't on the injury list so I presume he'll be available to play today. Nance remains questionable.

~lw3

• Like 2

Great game thread lw3! Took me back down memory lane and watching Newman in cool hand Luke with my pops and also Butch Cass n Sundance kid!

I was one of the ones that was getting on Love’s case about why he couldn’t be better but I don’t think it’s easy to play with Lebron as I suspect he demands a ton out of a teammate ultimately making or breaking that player. Love will be a better statistical player and overall happier guy post Lebron. Ball’s turn lol.

The Cavs were one of the teams heavily rumored to go after Trae in the draft by moving up. I think Trae shows them what they missed on. Either that or he waits until Wednesday vs the Mavs at home. Happy Sunday all!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

ps If we lose it’s not all bad, we help the Cavs stay out of the bottom 10 for the moment!

• Like 2

When you're rooting for the Hawks to beat a team you despise, but you selfishly need . . .

• Sexton to drop at least 5 dimes
  • And Love to have a great all around game

. . . to pull off a fantasy basketball win for the week.

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Why is Vince and Baze starting? smh

The alternative is Lin, Poythress, Huerter, and/or Bembry.

Pierce is actually playing his best guys.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

When you're rooting for the Hawks to beat a team you despise, but you selfishly need . . .

• Sexton to drop at least 5 dimes
  • And Love to have a great all around game

. . . to pull off a fantasy basketball win for the week.

The alternative is Lin, Poythress, Huerter, and/or Bembry.

Pierce is actually playing his best guys.

Id go with Huerter and Polythress then...Might as well..