• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nah. I heard he was G League bound..lol

Uh $#!++!ng me! We can definitely use him when he really settles down and gets acclimated and get his shot going. He IS a shooter. But he can also handle the rock and initiate offense and has vision. He is more athletic than people realize. He played point for Maryland. (and 2 guard)

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nah. I heard he was G League bound..lol

Put me on the list. His ass was clearly G league before today. This was his best game by a mile. His preseason wasn't good either. With games like this, he needs to replace VC in the rotation. 

• Like 2

The best part of this game was Trae only having one turnover and the Hawks only having 12 overall. That's surprising considering we started the game with 6 turnovers. When we keep those down, it stops the opposition from scoring in transition where we've been torched. Credit to everyone, hopefully Prince isn't too shaken up from that fall.

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Put me on the list. His ass was clearly G league before today. This was his best game by a mile. His preseason wasn't good either. With games like this, he needs to replace VC in the rotation. 

No SL didnt help....

48 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trashmore

Really?  Looked pretty good to me.  23 pts.  Haters gotta hate I guess.

Very impressed with all of our rookies tonight.  Trae had a great game.  Len, Huerter, Spellman, Bembry, & Baze had good games too.  Was really scared for Prince on that play where he landed on his back.  Hope he'll be ok.