• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

On 10/21/2018 at 9:20 PM, JCDBaptist said:

Well, we ALL know that we are trying for a lotto pick. The majority of us has ACCEPTED it but thinks we remain competitive while focusing on player development.

He thinks we are just going to be intentionally blowing, throwing games Vegas style. I think we just forego wins for player development.

However, it is not like our young team will be ready to contend this year. Maybe next year.

But he is also negative with EVERYTHING Hawks related. That is just [T-Rex! ~lw3]ing.

Notice he has not come on and congratulated the Hawks. Won't hear from him until we lose unless he gets the cahunas to do so just to save face.

No offense intended, but "competitive" and losing don't go together, as far as I'm concerned.  If you lose more games than you win, you are not competitive.

9 minutes ago, Watchman said:

No offense intended, but "competitive" and losing don't go together, as far as I'm concerned.  If you lose more games than you win, you are not competitive.

They can. We will lose games because we are young and inexperienced and developing, but lose close games that we TRY to win, that we SHOULD have won.

That's why there's that slogan, 'learn how to win.'

Just now, JCDBaptist said:

They can. We will lose games because we are young and inexperienced and developing, but lose close games that we TRY to win, that we SHOULD have won.

That's why there's that slogan, 'learn how to win.'

Fair enough, but when you lose close game after close game, sooner or later, the coach gets axed (whether he deserves it or not.)