• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wins and Lueses

lethalweapon3

Not surprised by any means. 0-5 start with this many vets did ? Lue in. @bleachkit is licking his chops! ? I’m glad the Cavs did this though because I actually have a fighting chance now. Ahhhh who am I kidding I’m screwed. 

I just want to lnow what what the heck I was envisioning when I made that bet? Did I picture a play where Rodney Hood dribbles and creates and open sho or dunk for Tristan Thompson? Did I envision George Hill to Korver for a 3? Wow..

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'm afraid this is step 1 to the fire sale, unfortunately for us.

Well-deserved firing, btw.  The fact that he'll be known as a "championship" coach (100% due to having happened to coach lebron) is insulting to that profession.

I'm hoping the firing means the opposite, but who am I kidding.

18 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I’ve always liked Drew.

After stealing Giannis Antitokyoompaloopa from us, Drew is dead to me ??

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh man I really hope the Cavs tell Drew to go suck on it. Let the karma for Giannis kick in now! The voice...B pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseee

The Voice if tReason

Just now, hazer said:

The Voice of tReason

Fixed

• Like 1

Dang, TLue.  Way to lay a lawsuit on the Cavs' doorstep on the way out ...

https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/nba/cavaliers/ex-cleveland-cavaliers-assistant-jim-boylan-suing-team-for-age-discrimination/95-610615075

On Thursday, former Cavs assistant coach Jim Boylan filed a lawsuit in Cuyahoga County alleging age discrimination. The 63-year-old Boylan, who served as an assistant coach with the Cavs from 2013-18, did not have his contract renewed following the 2017-18 season. In court documents, he alleges he was informed of this by Lue, who told him the decision came from general manager Koby Altman and team owner Dan Gilbert.

"On or about June 17, 2018, then Cavaliers Head Coach Tyronn Lue left Coach Boylan a voicemail, informing him his employment would end, in which Coach Lue said: “Jimbo, what’s up, yo? This is T Lue. I had a talk with Koby yesterday. He does not want to pick up your option. He said it’s way too much money. They’re not gonna pay that kind of money for three assistants on the bench. He wants to go younger in that position and, you know, find somebody who’s a grinder and younger in that position. And he said he does not want to pick the option up for I guess it’s 500 or - I’m not sure.

Haha.  What the suit fails to add is the second voicemail from TLue.  Per my 'sources', it went something like this ...

"Yeah, bro.  Make sure you save that message, yo.  I'mma get fired prolly a few games into the season.  Thas when you sue dees mfkers, yo." - T Lue

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dang, TLue.  Way to lay a lawsuit on the Cavs' doorstep on the way out ...

https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/nba/cavaliers/ex-cleveland-cavaliers-assistant-jim-boylan-suing-team-for-age-discrimination/95-610615075

Haha.  What the suit fails to add is the second voicemail from TLue.  Per my 'sources', it went something like this ...

"Yeah, bro.  Make sure you save that message, yo.  I'mma get fired prolly a few games into the season.  Thas when you sue dees mfkers, yo." - T Lue

No offense to Lue but he was never head coaching material. But if he’s sueing then I hope he gets his money cuz let’s face it the Cavs might be one of the snakiest on the low organizations out there. The Gilbert’s....seriously don’t get me started. The dude just looks untrustworthy to me and they say don’t judge a book but he looks beyond shady. I don’t understand how and why Lebron went back a second time. It’s like I almost had respect for Lebron for a second then he goes back to Gilbert. Yes I know he’s the native son but I dunno. Beats what Durant did though that’s for damn sure. Durant needs an asterisk by his name. Seriously when they send him to the hall they should have a picture of Benedict Arnold Cumberbach ? traitor to the league then directly under it..

Special friend to Adam Sliver (no sp mistake).