• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

#BudWatch

benhillboy

If you hate Bud calmly go back to Around the Association Homepage.  If you’re still a Bud fan, here’s where we’ll discuss how the Bucks are gonna walk to the Finals.  Exhibit A: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBA_Math/status/1056552415489536001/photo/1

Not a single liability on defense (not even Brook!) including a DPOY candidate and Khris Middleton has seemingly mastered NBA offense.  Illy’s gonna become an asset to the offense any second now.  Bucks fans are flipping in their chairs over BudBall.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Look better than Boston for sure.   

Too true.  They had a glaring issue with stalling offense last season and it continues.  I just can’t get on the Raptors train if an aging Kyle Lowry is your second best player.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

I think Milwaukee is the team to beat in the East.    I'm not impressed by Philly.  

Me neither. They didnt6do anything in the offseason to address their shooting considering Fultz and Simmons aren't long range shooters. 

I'm sure they wished they had traded for Kawhi.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Me neither. They didnt6do anything in the offseason to address their shooting considering Fultz and Simmons aren't long range shooters. 

I'm sure they wished they had traded for Kawhi.

I'm not sure why they didn't make a good run at it but I could see a situation where SA was only willing to accept a current AS for him.

I loved watching Philly last year but the chemistry is very different this season.  Swapping Ilyasova and Bellinelli for Moose and Fultz is a huge deficit.  There’s still some funkiness to Embiid’s game that Brett Brown isn’t able to clean up.

Good game last night between Bucks and Celtics.  It was clear the Bucks weren’t used to a high-pressure regular season tilt like the Cs were.  The Garden Crowd put them over the top like they normally do, even a little extra pumped for recognizing the 85th Boston championship in 10 years.

Sh@t’s insane.  Bud finally gets a bona fide superstar but he hates to shoot threes, as he should.