• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, DBac said:

Fox looks way better, Hield is the sniper everyone thought he was out of college. Outside of them and Bagley I feel like everyone else on that team is overachieving and they'll come back to earth like the Magic last year.

I think Bjelicia is a legit shooting big for them, he spreads the floor for Fox and Heild to get to the rim. Shumpert is their defender - that won't change as long as he's healthy.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I think Bjelicia is a legit shooting big for them, he spreads the floor for Fox and Heild to get to the rim. Shumpert is their defender - that won't change as long as he's healthy.

Bjelica and Shumpert were the two I was thinking of coming back to earth tbh. Both having unreal 3pt shooting years, well above their career work.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, DBac said:

Bjelica and Shumpert were the two I was thinking of coming back to earth tbh. Both having unreal 3pt shooting years, well above their career work.

Bjelicia shot 41% from 3 last year.  Timely 3s from Shumpert is a bonus, his defense is what matters for the Kings.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Building on to what coach said. Last year the Kings had guys in the rotation that simply did not fit the system. We are having that issue right now.

If Kings win 48+ games this year, we better win 48+ games next year. If they can do it, we have no excuse why we cant do it.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Building on to what coach said. Last year the Kings had guys in the rotation that simply did not fit the system. We are having that issue right now.

Name names, bro.

I'm starting to see Printz as expendable in that regard.

I've never liked Justin Anderson but at least he's an active body on defense.  Is he ever going to play?  Is he ded? 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Name names, bro.

I've never liked Justin Anderson but at least he's an active body on defense.  Is he ever going to play?  Is he ded? 

Actually, Justin Anderson could be huge for the Hawks. We need another defensive minded wing out there. Right now, Bembry is the only wing who's giving effort on D. Baze and Prince are more than capable on defense, but they're too busy trying to play above their talent level on the offensive end.

• Like 2

Huerter's ankle was forced into external rotation during that injury.  External rotation forces the talus to rotate laterally, and this pushes the fibula away from the tibia.  This is how you get the syndesmosis injury of a high ankle sprain.  

A typical sprain of the anterior talofibular ligament would be from an inversion injury.  His ankle was clearly not inverted.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Name names, bro.

They sent Anderson to rehab or something in LA over the summer....the leg injuries were worse than reported. A friend of mine chatted with him back in August on a flight from Philly. I don't expect him to contribute meaningful minutes for a while, but who knows. We didn't hear much about Dedmon/Lin and all the sudden they were back.