• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Why is Ben a McLemore still in the league?  He can’t crack this young ass squad I don’t know what to say.  I know Dave Joerger ain’t gonna just give you minutes if you don’t deserve em.

Prince stepping up in other areas with 5 boards and assists.  Unfortunately his teammates are picking up the turnover slack.

I want more Huerter and Dorsey dammit.

Bucks fans already came up with a Bud chant, Hawks fans never did.  SMGDH.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ya'll think Collins is really going to make everything all better?  Our bigs aren't the issue with this team.  Even if Collins is quicker rolling to the basket, the main facilitators ( Trae, Lin, Bembry, Baze, Prince ) will still have the ball in their hands.

Not ALL better, but definitely better.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ya'll think Collins is really going to make everything all better?  Our bigs aren't the issue with this team.  Even if Collins is quicker rolling to the basket, the main facilitators ( Trae, Lin, Bembry, Baze, Prince ) will still have the ball in their hands.

He’s gonna improve a lot.  My crude estimation values him at +5 points a game.  He’s gonna get his fair share of isolation elbow catches and wreck shit.  He may do some Al-type pick and pop too.

• Like 1