• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Philly Jimmy

Spud2nique

• Admin

Minny got some quality players for Jimmy who will fit nice around KAT. Covington and his D will be excellent and Saric can spread the floor and is an excellent passer. Both are chemistry guys which is extremely important.

Philly got a third star who on paper is a GREAT fit with Embiid and Simmons. Will they have chemistry and also is there enough depth? They stay healthy and play well together then you will have to look out for this team.

Everyone is talking about TO, Philly and Boston. Don’t forget about the Bucks team that just destroyed GS in GS. That team is still under the radar. They have talent, chemistry, coaching and the Greek Freak. Won’t surprise me to see them come out of the east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hopefully 76ers can join Raptors in topping Celtics and Bucks. Adding Butler to Embiid and Simmons builds a pretty stout Big 3. Hawks looking to follow that same path, adding a star trade/FA to Young, Collins, and 2019 lottery top 5 for a Big 4. 

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Does this move entrench Simmons at the 4-spot (shifting Fultz back to PG)? If not... is Moose a starter for now?

~lw3

If I’m the Sixers I build up Fultz value as much as possible and try and trade him for vet and go all in. I just don’t see Fultz as a fit there for some reason. At the beginning I wasn’t a fan of Ben playing point but he honestly can do it with the way the game is being played today. 

BUT GOOOOOO MOOSE!!! ? 

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

especially over the C's, whom I detest.

I’m falling back in love with you...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Is this before or after Jimi implodes the Sixers young guys?

Soth may be ded.

? I think Jimmy thrives now in a town that’s more of a blue collar town than Minny’s Towns.. ? (see what I did there).

Soth is in deep thought.. ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya @Sothron, how are you feeling about ur other team?

Wait, I thought the Hawks were the 'other' team?

Haha, #ShotsFired

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? I think Jimmy thrives now in a town that’s more of a blue collar town than Minny’s Towns.. ? (see what I did there).

Soth is in deep thought.. ? 

There's nothing 'blue collar' about Simmons.  Methinks Jimi will be underwhelmed by his work ethic. 

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, I thought the Hawks were the 'other' team?

Haha, #ShotsFired

There's nothing 'blue collar' about Simmons.  Methinks Jimi will be underwhelmed by his work ethic. 

? soth’s other team is the Nuggs with ☝? spectacular yolk. ? 

No I meant Philly is a blue collar town that fits Jimmy cuz he’s a hard worker imo. Simmons I heard worked hard is that not true? If Simmons isn’t working hard that’s a complete waste because the kid got mad talent.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? soth’s other team is the Nuggs with ☝? spectacular yolk. ? 

No I meant Philly is a blue collar town that fits Jimmy cuz he’s a hard worker imo. Simmons I heard worked hard is that not true? If Simmons isn’t working hard that’s a complete waste because the kid got mad talent.

There's a reason he still can't shoot.  He will not mix well with Jimi.  jmho