• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

Is Trae Young really our "SuperStar" of the future? Or do we find him the next draft?  Im getting worried already. lol. Kid cant throw it in the ocean of late..Im Not jumping ship but damn...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

When will Trae hit a 3 again??????Hell when will he hit a shot again?

This made me think of that old Bell Biv Devoe song

(( singing ))

Tell me when will Traaeee hit a 3333 againnnn

Cause I know he shoots bricks . . . all day

Can you shoot it better . . wooould ya

Just now, terrell said:

Is Trae Young really our "SuperStar" of the future? Or do we find him the next draft?  Im getting worried already. lol. Kid cant throw it in the ocean of late..Im Not jumping ship but damn...

Dude needs to stay off Social media.lol. My son keeps showing me those damn videos of Trae singing love songs while driving in his car..Im too old school for that shizz. Especially right after going 2-12... I need to relax I know. lol

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

I personally thought he'd struggle kind of like this until February.  He needs to learn how to pick and choose when to shoot.  His driving to the basket is actually the best part of his offensive game right now.   But he needs to stop trying to be Steph Curry, and be more like Steve Nash.

The scary thing is that he's shooting just like Lonzo Ball shot last year.  But he's a much more willing driver than Lonzo was.

This crazy pace that we play at, doesn't help Trae's game either.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I personally thought he'd struggle kind of like this until February.  He needs to learn how to pick and choose when to shoot.  His driving toYeah, Im trying to be patient the basket is actually the best part of his offensive game right now.   But he needs to stop trying to be Steph Curry, and be more like Steve Nash.

The scary thing is that he's shooting just like Lonzo Ball shot last year.  But he's a much more willing driver than Lonzo was.

Yeah, Im trying to be patient. But Im a lifelong Hawks,Falcons, And Our draft picks usually dont work out..So its hard. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I personally thought he'd struggle kind of like this until February.  He needs to learn how to pick and choose when to shoot.  His driving to the basket is actually the best part of his offensive game right now.   But he needs to stop trying to be Steph Curry, and be more like Steve Nash.

I seem to remember someone mentioning that the pace they will play at is by design, and what their goal for that pace actually was.  I also remember saying that Trae's poor shot selection would be promoted and not inhibited for the team to achieve its goal this year.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Dude needs to stay off Social media.lol. My son keeps showing me those damn videos of Trae singing love songs while driving in his car..Im too old school for that shizz. Especially right after going 2-12... I need to relax I know. lol

I personally don't care what players do on social media.   Trae's shot selection has been horrible in the past few games. In the beginning of the season, he had a much better feel of when to drive to the basket or shoot the three.  Lately, he's just chucking.  He needs to start shooting some midrange shots to get his rhythm and then start shooting spot up threes.   

Just now, KB21 said:

I seem to remember someone mentioning that the pace they will play at is by design, and what their goal for that pace actually was.  I also remember saying that Trae's poor shot selection would be promoted and not inhibited for the team to achieve its goal this year.

Coach Pierce has benched Trae SEVERAL times on this road trip for poor shot selection.  So try again.  

Just now, marco102 said:

I personally don't care what players do on social media.   Trae's shot selection has been horrible in the past few games. In the beginning of the season, he had a much better feel of when to drive to the basket or shoot the three.  Lately, he's just chucking.  He needs to start shooting some midrange shots to get his rhythm and then start shooting spot up threes.   

I dont care what they do either, but I dont want to see it. Haa Especially after a horrible shooting night...Im Too old school for that shizz. lol