incredi-Beal Trade Target

kg01

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Kg’s boy. I’m just the messenger. Lol.

I like our core. 😊 

I think we can get Beal with a package surrounding Heurter and our '20 pick.  Give them some 'cap relief.

Why not?

Granted, I'm kinda 'over' Beal's little attitude and his little buddy-ship with Wall or w/e but hey we all got faults, no?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 3/6/2020 at 12:55 PM, kg01 said:

I think we can get Beal with a package surrounding Heurter and our '20 pick.  Give them some 'cap relief.

Why not?

Granted, I'm kinda 'over' Beal's little attitude and his little buddy-ship with Wall or w/e but hey we all got faults, no?

... and he has become a terrible defender.  We need defenders or at least peeps who give effort on the d end.

• 5 weeks later...

@Spud2nique I'd started to fall out of love with Bradley.

The whining, the girlfriend stuff at the Allstar break .. it started to push me to the Chuk-wagon aka the McCollum side o' thangs.

Then ... out of nowhere ... we get this exchange ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/FredKatz/status/1251351851989184518

Haha, how can you not love Beal after that?

These dirty, scumbag Duke folk acting like their sh*t don't stank.

So all these schools are after these high school kids, offering them money but they all go to Duke for free?  Yeah right!

It's time for folks to start callin it like it is.

My guy said it best and I'll keep repeating it, "free" never wins a bidding war.

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

The whining, the girlfriend stuff at the Allstar break .. it started to push me to the Chuk-wagon aka the McCollum side o' thangs.

So all these schools are after these high school kids, offering them money but they all go to Duke for free?  Yeah right!

My guy said it best and I'll keep repeating it, "free" never wins a bidding war.

Savage and advantage Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd (no not you Rowland sit ubu, we talkin bout kg’s boy 👦 Beal. 

I said Brad and Jam jumps like a B in heat. Typical B (rad).

You know one of these scenarios is gonna come true...

Spud shocked Schlenk trades for CJ McChuckem up but gettem in!....We also get that body guard in Trez 😉 

Kg’s  Duke mocker Beal gets the nod to be Trae’s backcourt mate (pairing the leagues only top 5 scorers in the same club).

Sturt gets thin!!!!! Nah don’t get too excited the waistband is still at 46+ but we finally get to stop reading Thingram. It’s a Duke thang Sturt it’s not personal (Go Jackets 😆). 

Jaybird couldn’t get her kiwi 🥝 in Adams but can we interest her in her fav Joe? No, not Johnson but rather Harris. Trae gets a gunner from the perimeter.

Peo finally gets his wish. 😐 I’ve read a lot of his stuff but I’m not sure how Peo would make ya eat crow here? 🤔 Ok, here are the parameters of how Peo can win (cuz we know he hates losing 😏)WE LAND A BIG GUY, Peo wins! He’s made it so he has a better chance to ummm , you know be right about things.

Capstone- As long as they above 6 feet I’m good. Short (don’t) SWING MYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAYYYYYYY U SURE LOOK GOOD TO ME... 

AHF- Any Kentucky player or anyone with the initials of A (Ashley) or J (Judd) or anyone that went to Kentucky, or something high metrics adv mafkcer.

Soth- I likem Euro 💶 and BIG and when I’m throwing a gig I just can’t help myself I’m like an animal I now here’s my scandal, I wanna getcha home and UUUUUGHHHH DOUBLE UP UGGGGGHHHHH UGHHHHHHHHH.. 

Should be fun 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 4/18/2020 at 9:18 AM, kg01 said:

That was a serious burn by Brad.

Still don't want him on the Hawks, we'd have to give up too much.

• Like 1