• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

Just now, macdaddy said:

Kawhi bringing a title has to make teams more interested in rolling the dice on AD even as a rental.  It's making me think....

I think you're right.  I also think, any team that thinks Davis can do that for a franchise, is dead arse wrong.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Kawhi bringing a title has to make teams more interested in rolling the dice on AD even as a rental.  It's making me think....

From what he told me, the biggest expectation of the Pacers is they don't have a chance to get a superstar but any other means, it's their opportunity but he also said, the Pelicans haven't been offered any potential all stars they feel. They want a potential top 15 player on a great or rookie contract. They would love a Ben Simmons or Booker but they are not available. Myles Turner is on his way to top 15 player status. 

I don't want th trade for 5, just hate it!!!

1 week for the draft I close my preferences on:

#8 Cam Reddish

#10 Bol or Sekou

#17 Little

#21 Fernando or Kabengele, trade for all the 2nd rounders 

All-in for the top talent on the draft, I don't see other players worth the invest at 8 and 10 and this is better than losing an asset for Culver.

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

When you look at what Toronto gave up vs what the Hawks will have to......nah.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Agreed.  It should also be mentioned that a lot of people think Kyler is a hack so TIFWIW.

He is a hack but I find him to be useful at times. This differs from what I've heard that they are falling out of love with Cam, maybe this just means if they do trade the pick on contingent that there guy is there, if Atlanta drafts there guy, they will say that's there guy, Atlanta can do the deal or say we are not interested in trading him as that's our guy but we are open to 10/17. If this happens, Culver remains a Cav. This basically means nothing. They aren't trading Culver then. 

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He is a hack but I find him to be useful at times. This differs from what I've heard that they are falling out of love with Cam, maybe this just means if they do trade the pick on contingent that there guy is there, if Atlanta drafts there guy, they will say that's there guy, Atlanta can do the deal or say we are not interested in trading him as that's our guy but we are open to 10/17. If this happens, Culver remains a Cav. This basically means nothing. They aren't trading Culver then. 

Earlier it was reported by someone that schlenk would rather trade the 2nd rd picks over the first rd picks. Schlenk stocked up on 1st rd picks for a reason so I’m with you on this. There’s definitely some trick to the puzzle! It could be that schlenk just wants to know who the cavs guy is !....it’s all a game