• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

I prefer to keep the picks and take on a worst scenario Hunter at 8 that losing a pick for Culver.

Hunter destroyed him on the finals and is exactly what we need, a SF with size, good defender, good shooter, perfect fit. I would prefer Reddish due to his higher ceiling but Hunter is a good player. People saying he is old... He is only 21 there is a lot of room for improvement, I am not buying his ceiling is what he is now, he is much more athletic than Culver and a fantastic defender with good offensive game.

3 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

There's too many unknowns right now to even be sure that the Hawks get Culver at 5. I mean if the 4th pick is included in the Lakers/AD trade, what do the Pels do at 4?  What if they take Culver?  Ahhhh I want answers now!!!

They wouldn't take Culver, they would take Reddish if there is a AD trade. 

2 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I prefer to keep the picks and take on a worst scenario Hunter at 8 that losing a pick for Culver.

Hunter destroyed him on the finals and is exactly what we need, a SF with size, good defender, good shooter, perfect fit. I would prefer Reddish due to his higher ceiling but Hunter is a good player. People saying he is old... He is only 21 there is a lot of room for improvement, I am not buying his ceiling is what he is now, he is much more athletic than Culver and a fantastic defender with good offensive game.

Hunter really don't fit our style of play on offense. 

6 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

There's too many unknowns right now to even be sure that the Hawks get Culver at 5. I mean if the 4th pick is included in the Lakers/AD trade, what do the Pels do at 4?  What if they take Culver?  Ahhhh I want answers now!!!

If Culver goes 4 , then i guess we have to dangle Garland in in front of the PG hungry teams , and see what we can get.

1 minute ago, pimp said:

If Culver goes 4 , then i guess we have to dangle Garland in in front of the PG hungry teams , and see what we can get.

Maybe but teams will have us by the short hairs knowing we don't need Garland. It's like they'd have to call our bluff. 

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

Maybe but teams will have us by the short hairs knowing we don't need Garland. It's like they'd have to call our bluff. 

Exactly. That’s what I’m afraid of! We need two wings and a center and every nba team knows it !

2 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

I think the biggest issue is if Cleveland wanted Culver at all cost, what other ways to make us know that you will only get one than this. If Atlanta moves up to #4 for Culver, they won't get Reddish. That could be very damning if you had it in your mind you wanted this player. 

Would it be silly to try to move from 10 to 9?  I like what I saw out of Doumbouya  in his Proday workout. The Wizards do not have a 2nd round pick, so would they do it for the 35th or 41st pick added with the 10th pick.   I would be  cool with Reddish/Hunter at 8 and then Sekou at 10.  I think teams will key in on Sekou the closer we get to the draft. I don't want miss out on him being a Hawk.

hace 16 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

Hunter really don't fit our style of play on offense. 

I am curious Why you think that? I think he fits perfectly as a 3 and D guy, good shooter, athketic with good mobility, he can even go to the rim strong... He shot from 3pt ,44%!!! People is sleeping on him but he is a fantastic player

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

Not call our bluff but I mean to say that they'd probably know we're bluffing on drafting Garland. 

They don’t have to worry about the Hawks drafting Garland at 5 , but they do have to worry Suns taking him at 6 or Bulls at 7.

6 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Would it be silly to try to move from 10 to 9?  I like what I saw out of Doumbouya  in his Proday workout. The Wizards do not have a 2nd round pick, so would they do it for the 35th or 41st pick added with the 10th pick.   I would be  cool with Reddish/Hunter at 8 and then Sekou at 10.  I think teams will key in on Sekou the closer we get to the draft. I don't want miss out on him being a Hawk.

This is apparently what everyone wants but it’s starting to be a too good to be true scenario for us to grab two of Reddish, Sekou, or Hunter 

I think we may have to settle for Reddish or Sekou and little. But honestly and I’ve changed this so many times our best out come is Reddish and Sekou.

18 minutes ago, JTB said:

This is apparently what everyone wants but it’s starting to be a too good to be true scenario for us to grab two of Reddish, Sekou, or Hunter 

I think we may have to settle for Reddish or Sekou and little. But honestly and I’ve changed this so many times our best out come is Reddish and Sekou.

Washington probably would do it unless they were in love with Sekou. 

hace 20 minutos, JTB dijo:

I like Reddish and Sekou scenario but I like as much Reddish and Bol scenario, in fact I am beginning to like it even more. We are on a perfect position to draft at the end of the tiers.

Three top picks are clear

After that and on same tier Culver, Reddish, Hunter, Garland and White. I don't think White belongs here but seems a lock at 6 or 7 so... I am fine with whoever is available from Reddish or Hunter. Epic fail would be that all are gone and White is available, if that is the case thwn I would move for next tier.

Next tier for me are Sekou, Bol and Goga. If all are gone draft Sekou and Bol or Goga in that order.