• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

According to Yahoo's Keith Smith, Atlanta is one of the teams expressing interest in the No. 4 pick as it tried to package together two or three of its first-round selections. 

The Athletic's Sam Vecenie reported that Chicago is the team brought up the most across the league in discussions about the No. 4 pick. 

Of those two teams, Atlanta has the better collection of assets, as it possesses the No. 8, No. 10 and No. 17 selections. The Hawks acquired the No. 10 pick from Dallas in last year's Luka Doncic trade and picked up No. 17 from Brooklyn in a recent deal. 

If Atlanta packages all three picks to move up and take one of Darius Garland, Jarrett Culver or De'Andre Hunter, New Orleans would have three selections to work with in addition to the No. 1 pick. 

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, tryna use us to squeeze more assets out of CHI probably.

Ya because the Bulls trading up from 7 to 4 to grab Garland makes sense. Winston Garland was a former teammate of Rod Higgins who was Michael Jordan’s best friend and the knee bone’s 🦴 connected to the D bone.... 😐 

But ya, Bulls give #7 and a future first or another asset to Pels, but why on earth would we give 2 or 3 firsts to get to the 4th pick?

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta ain't gonna move up, Chicago will for Garland and we should let them. My guess is we are used as leverage to get more out of Chicago 

Exactly but why is Griff using us. We should make him pay for putting our name out there in a BS scenario. It’s libel and we should have @AHF sue his a$$! 😆 

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Exactly but why is Griff using us. We should make him pay for putting our name out there in a BS scenario. It’s libel and we should have @AHF sue his a$$! 😆 

We got the most assets in the draft. That's what they are suppose to do

Just now, Spud2nique said:

What about:

Hawks receive : #4 + Solomon Hill

Pels receive: #10+ #17

?

That way we walk away with #4 and #8 picks in this draft.

E-Z pass. If Chicago wants Garland, that's better for us. 

I would do another deal tho.

NO #7, Solo Hill for #10 

We can take Cam or Hunter and Sekou or Clarke with no resistance.

Maybe Hunter and Cam

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

What about:

Hawks receive : #4 + Solomon Hill

Pels receive: #10+ #17

?

That way we walk away with #4 and #8 picks in this draft.

If we walk away with #4 and #8,

Who do you all have us drafting?

Id prolly go Culver/Cam/Sekou get 2/3 of this group. Although I guess Cam and Culver would be doubling up but we still come away 2 wangs richer.

• Like 1

If we walk away with #4 and #8,

Who do you all have us drafting?

Id prolly go Culver/Cam/Sekou get 2/3 of this group. Although I guess Cam and Culver would be doubling up but we still come away 2 wangs richer.

I would go with Hunter and Cam. We need forwards, we only got one on the roster and that's Collins.

Then again, I would go with them at 7 and 8 which is a superior play and we don't blow #17

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

NO #7, Solo Hill for #10 

Maybe Hunter and Cam

Hunter and Cam would be 🤒 I don’t want Hunter alone but if we draft Cam as well, sign me up. That would be a fantastic scenario. 

Trae

Huerter

Cam/Hunter

Collins

Dedmon/FA/2019 1st or 2nd

Or:

Trae

Huerter

Cam

Hunter

Collins

The latter lineup can run boy!!! Wooooo weeeeee that’s a sweet lineup. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I would go with Hunter and Cam. We need forwards, we only got one on the roster and that's Collins.

Then again, I would go with them at 7 and 8 which is a superior play and we don't blow #17

Ya we do specially considering we got rid of Prince. Oooohhhh Cam and Hunter. Don’t tease me Supes. A+ draft for me if we got this haul. Prolly one of my fav combos. Also would love a Cam/Clarke scenario, another A+ scenario.

Ya we do specially considering we got rid of Prince. Oooohhhh Cam and Hunter. Don’t tease me Supes. A+ draft for me if we got this haul. Prolly one of my fav combos. Also would love a Cam/Clarke scenario, another A+ scenario.

Super down for 10 for 7 trade. I just don't want to trade 17. A center we covet should be there.

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta ain't gonna move up, Chicago will for Garland and we should let them. My guess is we are used as leverage to get more out of Chicago 

I literally just said this.  You might be a spud2nique burner account just like I am. 😄

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

NO #7, Solo Hill for #10 

Maybe Hunter and Cam

Like the idea of 2 picks in top 8.  Getting 2 of Cam/Sekou/Hunter is appealing to me.  Keeping 17 is a priority as well unless they already know they can jump back into the late 1st.  Maybe take Goga or Nic with that pick.  

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Super down for 10 for 7 trade. I just don't want to trade 17. A center we covet should be there.

I'm opposite.  Trade 17, not 10.  Goga won't last til 17 and I don't want any other C.  Maybe Gafford in round 2.