• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I love all of you

NBASupes

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I never understood the problem they had with the whole discussion.  Like, did they want to trap folks into using their site only?

That's the only conclusion I can draw. I've been at realgm for almost 20 years and never got into mod trouble until the Squawk went down. Then all of a sudden their Hawks mods would delete my posts or give me warnings. I'm like bitch please. I'm Sothron. Get to stepping or get stepped on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

That's the only conclusion I can draw. I've been at realgm for almost 20 years and never got into mod trouble until the Squawk went down. Then all of a sudden their Hawks mods would delete my posts or give me warnings. I'm like bitch please. I'm Sothron. Get to stepping or get stepped on.

Whoa 😮 Soth! Take it easy. Get to steppin???? Or get stepped on??? Should I be worried that you’re drinking again? 😊 

Ps It was prolly Jamaal. He hates us and pretends to love being alone but secretly wanted to keep us in a no love ❤️ relationship. 😆 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

Guessing you must of just had some of that Columbus/Phenix City barbecue there guy. Its so good it can take anyone over the top. To be more serious though it definitely sounds like RealGM deserves a spanking.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

I figured the "violation" was in soliciting money.  I guess "technically" that'd be a no-no.  Even then, just say stte: "Hey bros, tell everybody the site's gettin back up just don't discuss money in the public forum."

And leave it at that.  No need to get all crazy about it.  Shiiiii, before we got there, that place was a ghost town.  They need to be nice to keep being our side-chik.

Aye spud2, did saphron give us a 'b*tch, please?'

saywha.gif

😆  He said "I'm saphron, b*tch!  Don't make me untuck my ascot on ya'll foo's"

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Whoa 😮 Soth! Take it easy. Get to steppin???? Or get stepped on??? Should I be worried that you’re drinking again? 😊 

Ps It was prolly Jamaal. He hates us and pretends to love being alone but secretly wanted to keep us in a no love ❤️ relationship. 😆 

Heh, me and jamallo have an uneasy truce going.  I have no doubt he hates most of the rest of y'all.

And where's ol' @MaceCase Probably sittin' back listenin' to yacht rock, growing out his beard and lettin' his drug empire flourish.  Stay golden, ma$e ... at least until the cops come 'round ... 'cause, spoiler alert, Consuela knows too much.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I may have had some 12 year old scotch at the time of that post...

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Guessing you must of just had some of that Columbus/Phenix City barbecue there guy. Its so good it can take anyone over the top. To be more serious though it definitely sounds like RealGM deserves a spanking.

I will blame the scotch. But the point stands. Deleting my posts and giving me board violations that were not in fact against any rules was petty. It really did feel like those mods wanted us to never go back to the Squawk and stay there.

Side action is exactly that.

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Sothron said:

I thoight the only issue  they had was with the solicitation for Squawk funds thread???

Just regular threads too? I've PM'd most who I know are Squawkers to let them know the squawk was back.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Sothron said:

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

56 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I figured the "violation" was in soliciting money.  I guess "technically" that'd be a no-no.  Even then, just say stte: "Hey bros, tell everybody the site's gettin back up just don't discuss money in the public forum."

And leave it at that.  No need to get all crazy about it.  Shiiiii, before we got there, that place was a ghost town.  They need to be nice to keep being our side-chik.

saywha.gif

Heh, me and jamallo have an uneasy truce going.  I have no doubt he hates most of the rest of y'all.

And where's ol' @MaceCase Probably sittin' back listenin' to yacht rock, growing out his beard and lettin' his drug empire flourish.  Stay golden, ma$e ... at least until the cops come 'round ... 'cause, spoiler alert, Consuela knows too much.

This is why I love this place.:laugh1:.

The Fam is back.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I thoight the only issue  they had was with the solicitation for Squawk funds thread???

Just regular threads too? I've PM'd most who I know are Squawkers to let them know the squawk was back.

For an example, when the Squawk was back up I made a thread there to let ppl know. It was deleted within a day if that long and I got a board violation warning. When I made other posts or other threads about the Squawk over the months they would get deleted.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is why I love this place.:laugh1:.

The Fam is back.

😊 yes.

ps Kg, Jamalo is hitting on my guy Kabengele. This could be one of two things.

1. He wants me to stay

2. He wants me to stay

😆 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You didn’t tell beachkit/personangrata did you? I don’t care if he sees this post he’s annoying and I’d put him on ignore here.

its not the avatar bet lost either, by the way that bet is not officially over due to the statute of limitations law. It’s been way too long.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

What up Thomas!!!! We’re you on realgm! We missed your posts. Well I did. Kg called you an a-hole. 😆 I kid I kid he has a poster of you in his bedroom.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

saywha.gif

Jamalo hates me??? 😑 that’s discouraging.

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can't fool me, spud2.  You love that he hates you.

How else would I stay driven in the gym? I’ve used the shaq approach before shaq used it. He said David Robinson didn’t give him in autograph when he was a kid and he used that as motivation in the nba but a few years ago he said he made it all up.

Hate gets 225lbs located off your chest easier this way unless your Kevin Durant. Then you can’t even get 135lbs off your tiny bird chest. 😆