• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I love all of you

NBASupes

• Admin
1 hour ago, Azodl said:

Enough. Maybe any minute now, Sothron or whoever is pulling the strings here, will admit that the site is f**ked and no one can sign up as a new user and this was the issue that night and still remains an issue. Just look at the main page...where it says spank2 was the last official new member over a year ago. Any minute now...

We upgraded the software and changed hosts ... the site is now better then ever ... we will get it skinned in due time ... we already got all the Hawks fans so there is no one left to sign up

14 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

We upgraded the software and changed hosts ... the site is now better then ever ... we will get it skinned in due time ... we already got all the Hawks fans so there is no one left to sign up

Wow. Interesting post.

3 hours ago, Azodl said:

Enough. Maybe any minute now, Sothron or whoever is pulling the strings here, will admit that the site is f**ked and no one can sign up as a new user and this was the issue that night and still remains an issue. Just look at the main page...where it says spank2 was the last official new member over a year ago. Any minute now...

You are already in. Why do you need another user name? To give us two point of views or play good cop 👮 bad cop 👮

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You are already in. Why do you need another user name? To give us two point of views or play good cop 👮 bad cop 👮

Ahhhh, good ole NutTray from RGM. And here I thought I was gonna miss not laughing at their relentless attention-whore attempts at humor. Or should I say NiceTry, cause oh boy do they try. Bless’m, SOMEbody take their bait. They BEG you 🤡

LOVE (Hey Mod edits work! Great opportunity to test it out! ~lw3)  you. I wanted to update my username to my name on RealGM (since my original name was before Trae was a Hawk). Still waiting to find out why the largest Hawks message board has not had a new member sign up since over a year ago.

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 my bad. Dude was getting sneaky and got caught. Now he’s mad.

You are literally the dumbest person I've ever seen posting on a message board. I never did anything remotely sneaky. I made it clear on the evening Sothron posted the link on RealGM that the sign up process was f**ked up. And I even made it clear who I was here and that I wanted to update my username to my RealGM name since Trae was now a Hawk. But you keep on keepin on, dummy.

• Premium Member

Dude, I don't know what's got you so worked up about this. I'm just a veteran poster here. I'm not a mod or an admin. I have contributed throughout the years to keep the hamsters alive so to speak but that's the limit of my pull here.

I had no idea the interim hosting site they used wouldn't allow new users. I am assuming from your latest posts that new members still can't join the Squawk. I seem to recall newer members than a year ago but the Squawk was down from right before turkey day to what a few days ago. That is a huge chunk of time.

If new members can't join that is a problem. I'm positive the admins will work that out. I don't know how much you know about how bad the problems were on the tech side but it is nothing short of a miracle that we have the old site back with the forums intact and the post history still here. If you are somewhat new here I don't want your first experiences at the place to be negative ones.

You made a crack about sharing childhood abuse stories. This is the only place on the internet I've ever shared that personal history with because we really are a small family here. I hope you can feel a part of that and new members will able to join in as well.

• Like 2

• Admin

We are going to have new admins so the process will be a learning experience for all.  

Changing username will be looked into.

Yes, there appears to be a sign up problem.  It will be looked into as well.

Thanks for finding these ... any bugs that are encountered we would appreciate that they are reported so that they can be looked into.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

We are going to have new admins so the process will be a learning experience for all.  

Changing username will be looked into.

Yes, there appears to be a sign up problem.  It will be looked into as well.

Thanks for finding these ... any bugs that are encountered we would appreciate that they are reported so that they can be looked into.

Shld I throw a temper tantrum next time or just calmly alert you to a glitch, if I find one?

Thanks in advance ..... dummy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Shld I throw a temper tantrum next time or just calmly alert you to a glitch, if I find one?

He didn’t get his allowance this week and now he can’t have a dual personality. It’s a bad week! 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dummy, let me inform you of something. If you believe that the top Hawks forum online, in a world that supposedly has over a million Hawks fans, has like 5 regular posters and 5 other people who post occasionally, well...you are living up to your name (dummy). But all of you keep on with your belief that this place is legitimate ...or that the reality you're "living in" is real.

I can't take the stupidity anymore. Maybe one day you'll wake up and maybe one day someone will explain why there hasn't been a new user sign up in over a year...with no one noticing.