• Raised $390 of $700 target

I love all of you

NBASupes

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Spud, he might be right.  Are we living in the matrix? 😕

I liked NutTray better when he was failing to get laughs over on RGM...😏

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Spud, he might be right.  Are we living in the matrix? 😕

😆 I dunno man, I might get a man bun too screw it. Dummy walking 🚶 around wearing a dummy. Lol. I was recently called a millennial douche by some dude in his mid 20’s. This guy was at oracle arena. I had 2nd row tickets and he claimed they were his seats. He was also mad when he was called out and walked away in a childish fit. Dude on Ferris Bueller was right. I weep for the f***ing future. I’m done with the war of words though it’s not worth it.

NutTray: (noun) A tray on which you place your nuts 🥜 

Hailing from SOWEGA, I like pecans. How ‘bout y’all?

1 minute ago, hazer said:

NutTray: (noun) A tray on which you place your nuts 🥜 

Hailing from SOWEGA, I like pecans. How ‘bout y’all?

Synonyms for NutTray: NightTraen. Used in a sentence: This kid NT over on RGM thinks he’s going over people’s heads, but that’s not it at all. Attributes: Tries, REAL hard. Too hard, even.

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

To bring this back to the subject, I do in fact love this place and you regular posters are a family to me. We talk about the Hawks here, sure, but we also care about each other as people. I have missed this place so much over the last several months. Realgm is a decent site but it will never a Squawk replacement.

Agreed. All the rest of the stuff is side show bs and I’m going to try and avoid the negative noises around. I know I’ve said this before but I’m not giving up on shutting down the shit talkers.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sothron said:

To bring this back to the subject, I do in fact love this place and you regular posters are a family to me. We talk about the Hawks here, sure, but we also care about each other as people. I have missed this place so much over the last several months. Realgm is a decent site but it will never a Squawk replacement.

I do find it funny how many Hawks fans on other sites don't come here.  It's not the glitch that crazy-face pointed out.  Those folks largely stayed away in years past as well.

I think it's because of the general civility with which things are discussed here.  Folks are allowed to disagree, respectfully, and things (for the most part) aren't allowed to escalate to childishness that's allowed on those other sites.

There's a lotta folks that prefer to be able to name-call and threaten folks unchecked.  That sh*t don't fly in the cul-de-sac.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I do find it funny how many Hawks fans on other sites don't come here.  It's not the glitch that crazy-face pointed out.  Those folks largely stayed away in years past as well.

I think it's because of the general civility with which things are discussed here.  Folks are allowed to disagree, respectfully, and things (for the most part) aren't allowed to escalate to childishness that's allowed on those other sites.

There's a lotta folks that prefer to be able to name-call and threaten folks unchecked.  That sh*t don't fly in the cul-de-sac.

🤣 got to love the sac de cul! 

The violent rhetoric on this thread is an example of my comment about preferring Mayfield ice cream to Breyers. Didn't seem worth the drama to join over there with all the war mongering and such.  

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, cam1218 said:

In proper Hawksquawk fashion, a thread titled I love all of you has become quite the opposite. Glad to see the Squawk is back though! Thanks to those of you who donated or put in the hard work to get the site back up and running.

There always has to be THE ONE!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Sothron said:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

:good:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Whatever, fart face.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Bird I spent a “laugh” on your thumbs up emo. I have like 2 left for the rest of the day so don’t do anything funny or cool.. 😐 

:good:

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Whatever, fart face.

:hehe:

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

I know you are but what am I .... wait, wait, wait ... we're not doing this, macd.

Soooo high school  :laugh1:

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

🖕🏽(Testing out emojis)..

It works.