• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

JayBirdHawk

Summer league is dominated by guards, I am surprised that in the last 4 seasons we always have a rubbish backcourt. We never find a contributor outside of the drafted players as other teams find. The last game against Minnesota was embarrasing, Sibert, Mooney and Adams would not find any minute on any squad, is critical that we have a guy that at least know how to pass so that Hunter and Fernando find the ball in good situations.

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Finnally Charlie Brown playing, let's see what we have there

He looks smooth. Siabert is hitting shots and McCall is a tremendous defender. Mooney to me is our best player right now even if Fernando has by far the highest ceiling of everyone playing today 

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Smoother than Baze 😆 Kinda looks like the Gaze..the move. I’m starting from the beginning now but had to hop in lol. It’s a real treat when you forget there’s a game today and then BAM 💥 😊 

I accidentally read Supes saying we playing good D too. Yes yes yes let’s go.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Adams has a NBA contract is really the sad part of this SL. 

Really love McCall

He has an Non-guaranteed contract.  Gurantee date is 07/19/19. $100K guaranteed.

• Thanks 1

LP mention Cam got easy gas on offense and his potential is next level.

Guys he likes are Silbert and McCall but like me he loves McCall. Hate it for Adams but Adams should try his hand in the Euroleague and see how much better he can get as an overall PG to maximize his shooting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Hearing coach Pierce discuss Cam has me all kinds of excited.  Would it surprise ya'll if he ends up being the best player out of Duke three?

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. He’s the most skilled out of all of them

• Like 4