• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2019 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

JayBirdHawk

We are going up against Rui and the Wizards today. I liked this kid a lot in the draft. Many compared him to Millsap. I just didn’t think he was the best fit with our style.

Dang I wish Hunter was going head to head against him. That should be fun in the regular season as they match up well.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We are going up against Rui and the Wizards today. I liked this kid a lot in the draft. Many compared him to Millsap. I just didn’t think he was the best fit with our style.

Dang I wish Hunter was going head to head against him. That should be fun in the regular season as they match up well.

The Hawks are tanking Summer league so Hunter is receiving load management training.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Really kills a ton of the summer league buzz with him out.  All about watching Bruno now, at least for me.  I don't see any other keepers on our roster but have only watched probably 20 minutes of actual game flow along with each game's highlights.  Can't get too motivated about meaningless summer league action.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

All about watching Bruno now, at least for me.

Breakout game is today. @hazer guaranteed it... 😂 ok he didn’t but I’m starting to become fond of this kid that was vouched for by the Hazy 🌫 ☝🏾 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AHF said:

Really kills a ton of the summer league buzz with him out.  All about watching Bruno now, at least for me.  I don't see any other keepers on our roster but have only watched probably 20 minutes of actual game flow along with each game's highlights.  Can't get too motivated about meaningless summer league action.

I hope the NBA is giving refunds. Nearly 2/3 of the 1st rounders aren't playing.

Summer league has awkward interviews. First half Bruno with that Sam guy going through the metal detector saying they have to frisk me now.. 😐 

I loved the Travis throw back 🧢 and knowledge. Does Sibert ever miss? 😆 I mean even when it’s after a whistle he sinks it. 

Hach Yachi. Not surprised he’s a baller ⛹️♀️. But if anyone says we should have kept 8 and 10 and took Hach and Cam respectively I’m gonna lose it. 😆