• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thoughts on Bol Bol?

JTB

Welcome back squawkers! So glad our family ATL hawk site is back up and running! Props to everyone who got it back up...I have no clue who you are but huge huge props!

moving on let’s discuss Bol Bol! Who likes him and who doesn’t. What are your true thoughts regarding his fit with the hawks shall Schlenk takes a chance on him ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Bust written all over him.  He is 7’2 and ONLY 205 pounds ... 205 pounds.  He is already dealing with a foot issue and now he is going to get destroyed by every center in the league 

All this.

Everyone's going gaga over him but, at the end of the day, he's a 7-foot 2 guard with questionable ball skills.  Pass.

• Like 2

He begins to be worth a risk with our #10 when and only when, A) he gets multiple credible endorsements(you know, podiatrists and the like) of the health of his feet NOW AND LONGTERM and B) sheds his label as being somewhat disinterested in the grind that is becoming an NBA player.  Right now, I'd say he might be worth a shot for a team in the 15 and beyond range.  If a team is drooling over him at 10 and wants to swap picks with us to and give us an additional future first round pick, I might use that leverage but only if it's a team that is likely to be lottery bound for the next few years and doesn't shackle the pick with ridiculous protections.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

He is not worth a 10 pick ... he is going to get destroyed by all the centers / pf in the league.  He is already dealing with injuries and at 205 he weighs less then most shooting guards.  I don’t care that he can hit the three ... he is going to be a bust in the league