• Raised $390 of $700 target

On the eve of the finals

Spud2nique

On 6/6/2019 at 9:19 AM, hazer said:

Then he’ll LOVE Atlanta. HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 👏🏼 💫

He said hookers, didn't say a word about trans hookers

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Warriors so dumb for forcing Durant to play.  Who didn't know he'd reinjure the leg.

Knicks just hung up the phone. Not watching the game but I got the alert 🚨 thought it was from game 1. Wow didn’t know it was today. 

7 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

He did not even land funny.. Just twisted his ankle it seemed

That's the thing though.  With that injury, he never needed to land funny or do anything weird.  Any sudden move would aggravate it.

Dumb, desperation move.  If Kerr was capable of making an adjustment other than, "Bwah, muh roster's better'n your'n.", they might've been able to win anyways.

• Premium Member

The Warriors cannot run a set offense because they have 3 none scorers in their starting lineup without Durant.  They just depend on a bunch of iso 3 point shots to score.  Cousin is a terrible defender.  Iggy just can't score anymore.    Dramond  passes up shot after shot.  His outside shot is just too suspect.  Curry is a suspect ball handler.  It just looks ugly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

2 games lost because Tor can't get their shat together down the stretch.

Pretty sure spud2 is ded, btw.  RIP my rotund Asian brutha. 

🤣 ok you would get a slap 👋 on the wrist for that rotund Asian thing but I’m neither so the remark went right over my head. 

Having said that, I can’t believe those little weasels are still alive. 🍛 was talking trash again too. Maaaaan, that guy needs to get leveled by Demarcus Cousins, ya I know they are on the same team but they are pretty dumb so it’s not out of the realm.

@kg01 you wanna do a podcast where all we do is crap 💩 on the scrubs? I bet we reel in some listeners. 

Ps @marco102 u broke my heart 💜 😢 

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 you wanna do a podcast where all we do is crap 💩 on the scrubs? I bet we reel in some listeners. 

Ps @marco102 u broke my heart 💜 😢 

We could just crap on everybody.  Call it 'The Crap Session'?

First episode could be how we now hate @marco102 and the fact that he's now ded to us.

Kidding, Marco.  We could never hate you .... or could we? ☠️💀😈

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We could just crap on everybody.  Call it 'The Crap Session'?

First episode could be how we now hate @marco102 and the fact that he's now ded to us.

Kidding, Marco.  We could never hate you .... or could we? ☠️💀😈

Out of curiosity kg, do y'all hate the Warriors because they are successful or for some other reason?   If it's due to their success it seems kinda strange since we got the Schlenk here replicating their model.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Out of curiosity kg, do y'all hate the Warriors because they are successful or for some other reason?   If it's due to their success it seems kinda strange since we got the Schlenk here replicating their model.  

Other

Seems pretty obvious.

• Premium Member

I enjoyed the 14/15 and 15/16 Warriors when it was Steph and Klay leading their team. They were a great team and a lot of fun to watch. I'm pulling against them now because I'm tired of them winning, but it's really more of a Kevin Durant thing. When his Thunder blew the 3-1 lead against GS, he made the choice to not try to get better and beat them, but to join them and beat everyone else. Adding Durant to a recent championship winning team, also a team coming off a 73-9 season losing game 7 of the Finals, was just too much. I get that you usually know who is going to win the championship in the NBA, but they really took out a lot of joy of postseason basketball for me. 

• Like 2