• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

On the eve of the finals

Spud2nique

I’m having a personal problem getting up for my lunch hour workout 🏋🏾‍♂️. For the last 5 years I’ve been lifting in anger to the scrubs. The rabbit 🐇 is gone now. What do I do? I feel too calm to even lift what KD still can’t, 135. Help me?

Maybe I should pretend in my head that David Robinson didn’t give me an autograph when I was a youngun...-shaq

Whatever it takes...motivate.

• Moderators
Just now, Spud2nique said:

I’m having a personal problem getting up for my lunch hour workout 🏋🏾‍♂️. For the last 5 years I’ve been lifting in anger to the scrubs. The rabbit 🐇 is gone now. What do I do? I feel too calm to even lift what KD still can’t, 135. Help me?

Maybe I should pretend in my head that David Robinson didn’t give me an autograph when I was a youngun...-shaq

Whatever it takes...motivate.

Read back over that Larry Drew / Giannis debacle?  Imagine Giannis signing with GS?  Kawhi says he wants to join the Warriors?  Imagine the Warriors missing the playoffs and getting next year's #1 pick?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, AHF said:

Durant was a calamity.  Thompson was a calamity.  Cousins was a big drag.  Imagine Toronto with 3 similar injuries.  Huge impact that will hang over this series for years to come ala when GS won with Irving and Love out.  Injuries are part of the game but as a fan I'd have rather seen Toronto beat GS at its full strength.

I'm not disagreeing with you, i'm just saying that the press was acting like they were the first team ever to deal with major injuries in the playoffs.

4 hours ago, AHF said:

Read back over that Larry Drew / Giannis debacle?  Imagine Giannis signing with GS?  Kawhi says he wants to join the Warriors?  Imagine the Warriors missing the playoffs and getting next year's #1 pick?

🤣 ok I wanna have an intense workout 🏋🏾‍♂️ not become a serial killer 😆. @AHF you could easily write horror movies. 😆 

• Like 2