• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves going well in 2019 !!

Gray Mule

Dallas Keuchel is gearing up for his Cy Young 2015 repeat. Got his first win as a Brave last night. We are ready to compete this year. The baby 👶 Braves of last year are contending already! 

Chop shop!

GO BRAVES!!!! 

Ps Voting 🗳 for the all star game ends today at 4pm est. Let’s get all of our guys in..Acuna, Albies, Freeman, etc. LETS GO!

• 3 weeks later...

And the beat goes on.  Braves now have a 6 1/2 game lead in their division!  Pitching + timely hitting, especially the 7th inning and later = wins!

Two young pitchers have 10 wins each.  Older guys playing catch up now!

GO BRAVES !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

And the beat goes on.  Braves now have a 6 1/2 game lead in their division!  Pitching + timely hitting, especially the 7th inning and later = wins!

Two young pitchers have 10 wins each.  Older guys playing catch up now!

GO BRAVES !!

I’m feelin so 91 again. Something special is brewing. 👶 Braves growing up real fast. Enjoy 😉 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

We awaken on 09\07\2019 with a 9 game lead!  Not too bad !!

:dance3:

Gramps the last time I had this much fun was 1991, there’s just a spark ⚡️ feeling to it like that year. We lost to the Twins in 7 and I blame Jack Morris and his grittiness. 😞 

But this year has the same feel to it. Bunch of hungry guys out there having a blast playing the game they grew up playing. 😊 You can’t beat that! Go Braves!!! Let’s get this 3rd game today! #stranglehold

• Like 2

Looks like we win again and start up another long streak hopefully. Took care of Philly nicely tonight with Donaldson coming through again with #37 and Acuna knocks #38 out. Freeman 3 hits and Albies 2. Folty brilliant once again. 

Nats idle. We are up 9.5 and only  3 back of the Dodgers (idle)for the best overall in the NL!!! 

LETS GO BRAVES!!! 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2

Braves have played 3 more games that the Nats.

Braves have a 90-55 record.  Nats have a 79-63 record.

Braves have won 11 more and lost 8 less, thus the 9 1\2 game lead.

This close to the end of the season, why do the Braves have 3 more games played?  When will Washington play these three games?  They could determine whether they win a wild card slot.

:facts3:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Braves have played 3 more games that the Nats.

Braves have a 90-55 record.  Nats have a 79-63 record.

Braves have won 11 more and lost 8 less, thus the 9 1\2 game lead.

This close to the end of the season, why do the Braves have 3 more games played?  When will Washington play these three games?  They could determine whether they win a wild card slot.

:facts3:

We get the next couple of Monday’s off and a Thursday somewhere in there. 

Nats on get a Thursday (19th) off but have to play pretty much everyday until the end of the season and have a double header against the Phillies on the 24th.

We only need to go 10-7 to secure 💯 wins. ⚾

We lost tonight 6-5, close at the end but Albies just grounded out for the final out. Good fight though. Nats got blanked 5-0 in Minny so they remain 9.5 back of us but the Dodgers won in Baltimore and now lead us by 4 games. Lets get the final 2 games!

GO BRAVES!!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dnice said:

So glad they are doing well, but dang start the postseason already, losing hair over 162!!!

We look stacked man. I mean last year heading into the playoffs as the 👶 Braves has me worried and almost knowing we didn’t have enough for the Dodgers. This year, I dunno, we got it going on!

Our lineup is insane. 

Albies

Acuna

Freeman

Donaldson

Swanson

Riley

We get firing on all engines with our pitching staff, we might just make a nice little World Series run!

• Like 1