• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

TRADE!!! (Prince and Cap Space for Crabbe, 2 Firsts)

Spud2nique

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

To be fair, he is breathing just like every all-star before him.  Prove me wrong.  Name me an all-star that wasn't breathing during the game.  I'll wait.

Also, I can't be the only one that sees this thread title and goes ...

dsppntmnt.gif

Discrediting a thread by manufactured by Spud. How dare you? Hater. 😆 

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

Are you guys disappointed in the trade or sad this isn't a thread on a new trade?  I'm guessing the latter.  I like this trade a lot for us.

The latter (obviously) ... or not so obvious ....

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Discrediting a thread by manufactured by Spud. How dare you? Hater. 😆 

Disappointed it isn't a new trade.  We all know, due to the volume of picks we have, at least one more is coming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Disappointed it isn't a new trade.  We all know, due to the volume of picks we have, at least one more is coming.

Yes sir! Fun times in the next 150+ hours!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, AHF said:

Are you guys disappointed in the trade or sad this isn't a thread on a new trade?  I'm guessing the latter.  I like this trade a lot for us.

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes sir! Fun times in the next 150+ hours!

Change the thread title to:  Trade - Taurean Prince.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Change the thread title to:  Trade - Taurean Prince.

Can a mod please do that. Bird is right there will be a lot more TRADES so sorry about the title I just got excited! I always tell my gf that and she’s accepts it. 😊 

10 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Or "A Princely sum Netted by Hawks".   ok sorry. i'm not lw3

Lw3 is a freakin wordsmith. I just tried to break the news as fast as possible in any way possible. I want you all to feel the happy rush I feel throughout my body when the Hawks made a trade. 😊 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 6/14/2019 at 4:49 PM, Spud2nique said:

Can a mod please do that. Bird is right there will be a lot more TRADES so sorry about the title I just got excited! I always tell my gf that and she’s accepts it. 😊 

Done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

For a wing, 15 million seems to be the standard. I am sure Baze will get a similar deal in the offseason. I am sure Reddish and Hunter will be max cats when the time comes. 

If they are putting up max numbers the Hawks will be in the finals no doubt!

• Like 4

• Moderators
18 hours ago, NBASupes said:

For a wing, 15 million seems to be the standard. I am sure Baze will get a similar deal in the offseason. I am sure Reddish and Hunter will be max cats when the time comes. 

I wouldn’t be so sure about Baze.  Don’t think he would get that today.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 12:47 PM, AHF said:

I wouldn’t be so sure about Baze.  Don’t think he would get that today.  

Think Baze is mid level or even less from his next contract on out because there are a lot of cats that can do what he does and are younger with less dollars involved. The only thing I think he does offer they don't would be the locker room aspect. Great Rah, Rah guy. Not enough for 15 mil. or close to it though. 

16 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Think Baze is mid level or even less from his next contract on out because there are a lot of cats that can do what he does and are younger with less dollars involved. The only thing I think he does offer they don't would be the locker room aspect. Great Rah, Rah guy. Not enough for 15 mil. or close to it though. 

Baze is an no 3 and average D player. He is an awful shooter. Currently shooting 18% from 3 this year and was bad last year and most of his career.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, GameTime said:

Baze is an no 3 and average D player. He is an awful shooter. Currently shooting 18% from 3 this year and was bad last year and most of his career.

He has been wildly inconsistent from season to season.  If he doesn't turn the shooting way around, he won't have a case for any significant amount of money.  If he does, he'll get paid...just not nearly as much as he does now.

• Like 1