• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SO MANY QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED SOON.

Gray Mule

Look at our complete roster at the end of the season.  We know that the Hawks have 6 draft picks coming soon.  Who will we keep from last year's Hawk team?  Will there be trades?  Will there be free agent signings?  Who will we draft?   Hawks can send 2 players to our G League team but that leaves 4 new players, providing we keep all our picks.  What if we don't?  There must be new players added to our roster.  Who will leave?  Prince is gone and we have another player in his place. 

Move up in the draft?  Fall back in the draft?  Gain future draft picks and pick up unwanted?  Stay where we are?

So many ?????

• Like 1

I have the answer to the draft.  It came to me in a dream last night.  I prayed for answers before laying me down to sleep.  Next thing I know I'm dreaming of eating a butter burger with a bowl of delicious custard.  It's definitely a sign.  We're getting Culver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

I have the answer to the draft.  It came to me in a dream last night.  I prayed for answers before laying me down to sleep.  Next thing I know I'm dreaming of eating a butter burger with a bowl of delicious custard.  It's definitely a sign.  We're getting Culver.

Then when I woke up, the first song I heard was Georgia on My Mind...Goga is from Georgia.  So there you have it.  Definitive proof.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:smug:

And now, there are more questions that have become now current.  Ripple effect of the injuries to KD & Klay + the fact that the west didn't win the title this summer.  All these things will have to be on the mind of all those teams and players that have any pick in the draft.  Then, the free agents.  Will KD & Klay be able to play in the upcoming season?  If not available to start the season, who will replace them?

Toronto now has the trophy.  What does this do to the western division?  What about us in the east?  Then, in the back of our mind is that question about "The King" missing the playoffs this past season.  We all know how much he wants to get his team into next season's post season.  What they do will have some effect on all the other teams, depending on what free agents they may chase after and who they draft.  Whether they move in the draft or not.

Almost all of us Hawk fans believe in our GM and our coach and his staff and our scouts.  All these things have added to their thought process.  They must think of our future, both next season and several seasons ahead as they erect our future.

Thoughts ??

mule, travis is going to be patient in the rebuild.  The team should be a good bit better this year, but the hawks aren't going to pay up to get a vet that will improve the team greatly.  the team should be better than last year; look at how much better the team played at the end of the year.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 6/12/2019 at 9:46 AM, Eddielives said:

Good one!