• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players in the 2019 draft you don’t want!

Spud2nique

6 minutes ago, pimp said:

Just to make some of y’all nervous 😈

Looks like Travis had a front row seat at Bol Bol’s pro day.  To the right , under the basket.

I've cooled on him a bit since the end of the season as other prospects have risen in my mind.  But I'm intrigued to see how his career turns our, regardless of whether it's with the Hawks or some other team.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Which are the one or two players that you absolutely don’t want who are projected to go in the lottery?

Mine would be:

Nassir Little- A pure athlete who came off the bench at UNC who does not have a good basketball IQ and doesn’t have a great natural feel for the game. Sound familiar? Yup, that’s Marv reincarnated. Don’t do it Schlenk, and I know he won’t. Nas won’t b a Hawk imo.

Jaxson Hayes- A value pick in the middle or late first but I’m not spending a lotto pick on a guy that is only a rim protector and can probably only finish directly at the rim in the form of a dunk. These guys are becoming extinct. If you can’t shoot, I don’t care what position you play, it’s gonna be tough to be effective in this league.

What say you?

Your annually recurring fun thread. Always enjoyable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

- Bol - 7' 2-guard with questionable ball skills and health issues to boot.

Reminds me of all the risk facing drafting Giles in the near past. With Bol's frame and history its just an incredible risk to me. Strictly a niche player to boot.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 thanks it’s our time to live baby! Exciting times ahead we are a week away! Let’s go Hawks!!!

How much more wild can all this info get over the next seven days. Stuff flying out by the minute almost. Losing substantial sleep already.

SMH at the people saying no to Barrett.  With all the times Trae turned the ball over from aggressive trapping last year, a double team killer like Barrett is exactly what they need in my opinion.

As for don't want, I don't trust Reddish but not enough to not take a shot on him. The potential is huge, but so is the risk.

However, I in no way want one of the Point Guards.  I want a vet to back up Trae. I want a  veteran pick n roll point guard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

When we had only pick 8 and 10, my answer was:

Bol Manute Bol: Son of Manute Bol, Grandson of Madute Bol and Bol Chol Bol.

I'd be ok with him at #17.

🤣 I love how u say son of grand son of..

🏆 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, pimp said:

Just to make some of y’all nervous 😈

Looks like Travis had a front row seat at Bol Bol’s pro day.  To the right , under the basket.

I have never stopped liking him.  Very interesting skillset for a guy that tall.  Someone (prolly Supes) said teams are secretly high on him and I believe it.  I'm interested to see where he gets drafted and I don't think he will slip to 17.  Regardless of who gets Bol, I really want to see how he pans out.

19 minutes ago, Wretch said:

I have never stopped liking him.  Very interesting skillset for a guy that tall.  Someone (prolly Supes) said teams are secretly high on him and I believe it.  I'm interested to see where he gets drafted and I don't think he will slip to 17.  Regardless of who gets Bol, I really want to see how he pans out.

Teams who are high on him but under wraps: Cavs, Wizards, Heat, Hornets, Pistons, Pacers, Thunder. 

No team is openly high on him outside of the ones who don't want him it seems but my guy told me this about a week ago. With the workout being a hit, I am pretty sure, it made those teams nerves.   

nervous*.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That's why I think he could still go top 5, everyone is saying he is a bust risk but his value is higher than people are making it seem. 

Sure feels like Hunter is a guy that could slide a bit. If Bol went top 5 that would be even moreso. 

The idea of Bol taking those threes that Dedmon and Len got makes me drool so I'm not out on him all the way. Just can't see that dude recovering from a shoulder by Giannis or Embiid lol.

I see the avenue for success but I'm good with letting another team find out about Cam Reddish

• Admin
13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Which are the one or two players that you absolutely don’t want who are projected to go in the lottery?

Mine would be:

Nassir Little- A pure athlete who came off the bench at UNC who does not have a good basketball IQ and doesn’t have a great natural feel for the game. Sound familiar? Yup, that’s Marv reincarnated. Don’t do it Schlenk, and I know he won’t. Nas won’t b a Hawk imo.

Jaxson Hayes- A value pick in the middle or late first but I’m not spending a lotto pick on a guy that is only a rim protector and can probably only finish directly at the rim in the form of a dunk. These guys are becoming extinct. If you can’t shoot, I don’t care what position you play, it’s gonna be tough to be effective in this league.

What say you?

Completely agree and throw Bol Bol in there

• Like 1

So y'all just going to leave all these receipts here.  Nope!  After my Trae Young debacle, if Schlenk selects them, I'll come around on them.

I will say, however, miss me with the Garlands and Whites of the draft.  Anyone else, I can talk myself into.