• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Here here!  I hope the best for Cam!  He should be a productive player in this league.  We did good!  We have our point guard, Shooting Guard, Small and swing forwards, Power forward...All we need is a young Center! 

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Norristown is not Philly. That's like people from Gwinnett claiming ATL

I live in Columbus, Ga the second largest city in the state and some ppl in Atlanta claim we're part of ATL even though we're like 1.5 to 2 hours away.

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I wonder what the line up will look like 2 years from now.  Who starts and who comes off the bench?

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Been trying to figure this out too

Patience people, patience.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Man...these two were the last on my wing list, but somehow I'm super happy right now.  I can see the potential and I'm trusting in Travis and what the experts are saying.  This is probably an amazing draft for us...and look at this team:

FeGyLym.png

1 hour ago, AHawks89 said:

Even SportsCenter has a picture on their IG with Trae, Huerter, Cam, Hunter, and Collins with the caption saying "The future looks bright in Atlanta"

Had to go see for myself....  Dude.  This season is gonna be LIT 🔥

• Like 4

Wow 😮 wow. I’m in shock. To be honest as a Hawks fan I thought this draft would be a B/B- draft at the end of the night. Schlenk did everything right. 

We check the boxes in transition offense, specially from the perimeter with Cam and Hunter, both capable above average defenders with one being arguably the best in the draft in Hunter. Then at 34, we land a center who some had going as high as the 10th pick? 

Any criticism from the pundits at this point is nitpicking to me. Last year we hit homers with Trae and Huerter and strike again this year in a huge way. Indeed A+

Cheers to all of you, specially the ones who had been through just Hawk hell the last whatever years you’ve followed. 

Warning ⚠️:

Extremely fun and entertaining times ahead.

Welcome Hunter

Welcome Killa Cam (coined by Zion and I ❤️ it)

Welcome Big Bruno 

LETS GO ATL!!! 😊 

• Like 1