• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, Cwell said:

As long as that Landale guy doesn’t come back I’m fine. Dude had to be one of the worst basketball players I’ve ever seen in my life!

Yeah that Landale guy was just .. blah.

7 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Yeah that's a bummer, but all the breaking news and back slaps for Travis.  I'm sure Trae will be there, with Cam.   We deserve some press.

They said he and Heurter definitely won't play.  Not sure if you'd seen that or not.  If not, then hate to be the one to burst your bubble.  haha.

Hopefully he'll be there to get some pub, I guess.

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah that Landale guy was just .. blah.

They said he and Heurter definitely won't play.  Not sure if you'd seen that or not.  If not, then hate to be the one to burst your bubble.  haha.

Hopefully he'll be there to get some pub, I guess.

Yeah I know they won't play, but they will be there making the rounds.   I love that stuff.  Look I lived through D Glover.  The on court summer league is a 10th of the draw for me.  I like atmosphere of the interviews and conjecture.   We will be a hot team to discuss.

I played about 2 hours of 2k with the new additions of Hunter and Cam. Somenody made Cam a star ⭐️ on 2k already. Smooth as hell, catch and shoot is incredible but he also has a quick first step in the game. I’m having some issues playing with Hunter so far but he is a huge body on D.

9 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Side note: Lloyd Pierce's wife grew up in Norristown!

~lw3

So Lloyd’s wife, Cam and Hunter are all Philly? Love it 😍 Add That with Huerter, Len and Bruno Maryland relationship. Wow.

Schlenk is an upset 😠 scientist 👨‍🔬 

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

So Lloyd’s wife, Cam and Hunter are all Philly? Love it 😍 Add That with Huerter, Len and Bruno Maryland relationship. Wow.

Schlenk is an upset 😠 scientist 👨‍🔬 

lw3 is a Philly guy too.  Coincidence?  Nope.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The De'Andre Hunter article by Chris today was also amazing. 

I can't give a summary right now. 

Tease

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, High5 said:

I wonder if Hunter is allowed to do anything with the team before the 6th. I would assume not, but SL starts on the 5th so he should still be able to play for us if missing practice isn't an issue. 

Hunter/Omari/Bruno could be a brutal front court for other SL teams to handle. Hopefully they aren't too out of control. 

We had a similar situation with Prince when he was dtafted, I can't remember if he practiced or not but he was with the team. Just couldn't play in the first few games.

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We had a similar situation with Prince when he was dtafted, I can't remember if he practiced or not but he was with the team. Just couldn't play in the first few games.

He still balled out

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

lw3 is a Philly guy too.  Coincidence?  Nope.

Tease

Oooohhhh lw3 is a Philly guy!!! 

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For those who think we overpaid for #4, maybe we did or maybe we didn't.

However, from reading around these interwebs, the following teams were all trying to get to #4. Celtics - were upset that No. 4 was traded to another team (us 😀) when they had an offer in, they wanted Garland. Minny - NOP wanted Covington and #11 for #4, they balked and instead moved up to 6 hoping Garland would fall,  the missed him when Cavs picked him, why... because the Hawks jumped the Cavs for Hunter who they were targetting. So Cavs consolation was Garland.

We can't stockpile assets like Danny strAinge and not use them to get who you want.

We cashed in some of our gold doubloons and still have some left for the future (BKN 1st, OKC 1st, a plethora of 2nds)

Yesssss ma’am!

10 hours ago, marco102 said:

Also, I didn't post the entire article believe it or not. It's  a long read.  It really gets me even more excited about Cam.

He is a beast. People really don't understand but he got elite talent. He is much better on tape than the numbers indicate

WOW !  If half of the things I just read are true, the Hawks didn't just hit two or three home runs in this year's draft, they have at least two grand slams with the jury still out on our new center.

Too many people have said too many good things about Reddish for them to all be blowing smoke.  Hawks had a lot of assets going into the draft.  Boy oh boy, did they spend them wisely !!  With all his injuries, don't forget, Atlanta has elite facilities to deal with things like this. 

Watch this season as the Hawks grow into something great in the NBA !!

:smug:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He is a beast. People really don't understand but he got elite talent. He is much better on tape than the numbers indicate

He’s Tmac smooth too. Much like in the mold of Bagley, he has been in the spotlight for years and is born to ball 🏀 and star ⭐️. 

The people at 2k already made him super smooth on the game too. 

Killer Cam is real. We murdered this draft.

• Like 3