• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Still too early roster projections - opening night vs final game 2019-2020

sturt

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

LP said he wants Bembry off the bench 

That’s where he’ll be when Huerter is back, but I feel LP would be more comfortable starting Bembry than Cam right now. Hopefully Huerter is good to go and it doesn’t matter.

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Gabriel is 30 years ole and Ogden Jr is 25, are they really better investment han Spalding, Cristian Wood or Justin Patton, I just don’t get it 

They are all heading to the GLeague.

Wood is with the Pistons

Patton was with Rockets, IIRC.

Spalding per NBASupes wasn't a very hard worker, too entitled. 

hace 44 minutos, JayBirdHawk dijo:

They are all heading to the GLeague.

Wood is with the Pistons

Patton was with Rockets, IIRC.

Spalding per NBASupes wasn't a very hard worker, too entitled. 

I know where they are, I just cannot understand why we are not betting on Young players at a position of need, we could have requested waivers on Wood with a good bet, we could have signed Patton, we could have signed Okafor laso year, we need to try Young guys, there is a massive hole at C.

15 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I know where they are, I just cannot understand why we are not betting on Young players at a position of need, we could have requested waivers on Wood with a good bet, we could have signed Patton, we could have signed Okafor laso year, we need to try Young guys, there is a massive hole at C.

Remember, unlike baseball's minor league players, the G League players are mostly free agents.  Two players with two way contracts and any NBA player on re hab are tied to the big league team.  Therefore, there are many G League players always up for grabs.

Some day this will change when all NBA teams have their own minor league team.  Not all do now.  Plenty of young out there yet.

:hi: