• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hunters defensive versatility (short video)

JTB

He brings a lot of Al Horford gravity. He still has a huge ceiling in terms of high impact swing improvements. He might never be a guy that shows up on the stat sheet like a star but he will be a role playing superstar in my opinion. Tremendous get! 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He brings a lot of Al Horford gravity. He still has a huge ceiling in terms of high impact swing improvements. He might never be a guy that shows up on the stat sheet like a star but he will be a role playing superstar in my opinion. Tremendous get! 

Couldn’t agree more !

Shot ,44% on 3pt attempts at college, that is elite, and is going to play with a top 10 PG on the NBA with more space for his shot, he is athletic enough to take to the rim and although have few moves he executes them well and can score. I think he can surprise people on the offensive end while shining on the deffensive end.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can Hunter be our defense Nique?

He’s roughly about that Nique height, Nique is Or was listed at 6’8 I believe and Hunter is what 6’7. Nique listed at 224 lbs and Hunter at 225lbs. Both physically gifted and NBA ready to roll when entering. 

I dunno I initially thought Buck Williams but since he’s in the ATL we might dream big and say he’s CAPABLE of being the next defense Nique. We haven’t had a lock 🔒 down since Deke and Plastic before him. 

This kid wants to D up. It’s refreshing to say the least.

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2019 at 2:27 PM, JTB said:

Definitely believe this was Coach LP guy no doubt. I bet he saw Hunter as a robert covington type but with a better offensive game.

I think it's safe to say LP lobbied very hard for Hunter. We paid through the nose but we got our man.

He has a lot more capabilities than Covington. It's not even close. He is a rare 2-5 defensive player. It's gonna take sometime for him to adjust on offense playing the perimeter but his defense is ready in terms of switchability. 

• Like 1