• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

AHF

• Admin
20 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Please stop it.  Every new post here, I get an email which I must delete or I have hundreds of them, all from the Squawk.

Hi, that is a setting in your account that you want emails for everything  ...

you can turn that off or modify it.

From your user drop down in the menu click on Account Settings.

On the Overview tab on the right side there are some links ... one is called NOTIFICATION SETTINGS 

click that.  Here you can turn off or modify email notifications.

if you scroll down on this page you can see what type of content you want emailed to you ... just click the things you want emailed to you and turn off the things you don’t want.

let me know if you are having trouble with that and I can help you more directly 

thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

This is the first time in two days I've been able to see the site. I get the same "community does not exist" error.

I use Seamonkey browser which is a Firefox version browser. It also did the same on Chrome.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

This is the first time in two days I've been able to see the site. I get the same "community does not exist" error.

I use Seamonkey browser which is a Firefox version browser. It also did the same on Chrome.

The issue was due to the forum not automatically pulling the payment from our PayPal account.  It should be up and going now and resolved.  

Try refreshing your cache on both browsers to make sure it is working for you

• Moderators

Cap - A couple of us are not seeing the user drop down menu with the settings button on the site (to allow for things like changing signature).  @LucastheThird  Not sure what the issue is because it was there earlier this week.  🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, AHF said:

Cap - A couple of us are not seeing the user drop down menu with the settings button on the site (to allow for things like changing signature).  @LucastheThird  Not sure what the issue is because it was there earlier this week.  🤷‍♂️

I do see the drop down menu, but none of the options lead me to changing my signature.

3tdz1H6.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
On 8/27/2019 at 8:20 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

@capstone21. Is there an update for the in game chat? Asking for a friend :hehe:....season starts tomorrow.

On 8/28/2019 at 9:53 AM, capstone21 said:

I have not had the chance to look into it.  Let your friend know that it will be addressed before the season starts.  😏

Chat update for tomorrow's gane?

• Like 1