• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

AHF

• Admin
1 hour ago, Dnice said:

The comment box doesn't work on explorer for me, so I had to use Chrome... we might have to leave the old alternate hawks shorts logo up top... lol

Looking good though.

I did a test with Edge and it worked fine for me.  I was not able to effectively use Explorer as I think the technology might not work there.  As I mentioned Explorer has been phased out by Microsoft and is not getting updated.  Unfortunately, if you are wanting to use MS to view the Squawk then you are going to need to upgrade to Edge.  
thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Admin
56 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@capstone21 @AHF  The real season starts in 10 days - how about that chat?   Squawkers should be getting the rust rust from our fingers, making sure RALLY CAPS and sipping works during pre-season :hehe: 

I wish it was that simple but trust me we are working on it.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Since I got back on here a couple of weeks ago I can't edit any typos and everytime I sign in it says error and I have to enter through the notifications tab. Any suggestions are welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 5/11/2021 at 11:26 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Hey buddy ole pal @capstone21 ...the regular season is almost over.  Any hope of getting the chat feature for the Playoffs?

Hey, we will be explaining soon why Chat has not been setup yet.  

Sorry for the wait.

thanks

Just now, Sothron said:

So I had a lifetime membership on here and I see it is now gone and I have ads galore. What is going on?

Sorry missed that you had a lifetime ... will fix promptly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Hey, we will be explaining soon why Chat has not been setup yet.  

Sorry for the wait.

thanks

Sorry missed that you had a lifetime ... will fix promptly

thanks cap!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Sothron said:

So I had a lifetime membership on here and I see it is now gone and I have ads galore. What is going on?

Same here. I had a premium(?) membership, but the donation thingy has been stuck for a while so it's been a minute since I donated. 

• Moderators

We'll be coming with the details around this but will be doing some type of fund raising and ad revenue to maintain the site since it has been supported out of pocket by the mods and admin recently.  If you are open to donating, please wait until cap comes around on that as we need to complete a step or two before we can receive those funds and make sure they are going to the right place to support the site.

Definitely let us know if anything gets knocked out of alignment as we continue to work through these.  Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, my premium disappeared as well guys.

Not able to drag pics into a post has happened just recently and haven't been able to edit posts at all since last year as well.