Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

• Admin
1 hour ago, Dnice said:

The comment box doesn't work on explorer for me, so I had to use Chrome... we might have to leave the old alternate hawks shorts logo up top... lol

Looking good though.

I did a test with Edge and it worked fine for me.  I was not able to effectively use Explorer as I think the technology might not work there.  As I mentioned Explorer has been phased out by Microsoft and is not getting updated.  Unfortunately, if you are wanting to use MS to view the Squawk then you are going to need to upgrade to Edge.  
thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have some updates With some tweaks the Squawk theme is back!  You can still choose the Forum default by going to themes at the bottom of the page. Post "Likes" is now unlimited for everyo

I have not had the chance to look into it.  Let your friend know that it will be addressed before the season starts.  😏

You people don't think I need some time to re-arrange my CD collection?  They don't alphabetize themselves.             Actually, not sure what drove that but thanks

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • Admin
56 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@capstone21 @AHF  The real season starts in 10 days - how about that chat?   Squawkers should be getting the rust rust from our fingers, making sure RALLY CAPS and sipping works during pre-season :hehe: 

I wish it was that simple but trust me we are working on it.

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Since I got back on here a couple of weeks ago I can't edit any typos and everytime I sign in it says error and I have to enter through the notifications tab. Any suggestions are welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

So....uuummm....after tomorrow's game....we'll have completed 25% of our season....where's the in game chat at? Again, asking for a friend. 😁

• 2 weeks later...